Engy Turrets ...useless in wvw /spvp. also other stuff

FASTCAR.7831

> @"Jaruselka.5943" said:

> "Engy...useless in wvw /spvp."

>

> There, I fixed it for you..

Lmao what?

Holo is top-tier small-scale WvW and one of the best outnumbered fighters in the game save maybe spellbreaker. It pumps out some of the best damage in the game while being one of the most durable builds with very few hard counters.

All those sPvP damage nerfs that cut HF damage by 40%+ never made it to WvW. They still can three shot tanks.

And OP has been asking for AI buffs for every class for a while now because he just plays full tanks and expects damage to come from nowhere. Don't use him as the benchmark.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"Seffen.2875" said:

> > They are not made for this mode.

>

> Which mode are they made for? Asking for a friend...

for a mode in which not 50 + People are running over your ad which is specifically designed to to work against 1 Opponent.

Aka. 1v1 in pvp and pve. Their are working in both of it. That they are not good there either is another Point but that is what they are made for.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"Seffen.2875" said:

> > They are not made for this mode.

>

> Which mode are they made for? Asking for a friend...

> @"Roxanne.6140" said:

> Turrets are wonderful in Istan farming

>

> Turrets are wonderful for pve farming, but they tend to bring on the envy of others, so they are quickly nerfed. They were overpowered in Lake Doric some time back till this guy came onto the forums and pointed out their overpoweredness

> @"Roxanne.6140" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > @"Seffen.2875" said:

> > > They are not made for this mode.

> >

> > Which mode are they made for? Asking for a friend...

>

> > @"Roxanne.6140" said:

> > Turrets are wonderful in Istan farming

> >

> > Turrets are wonderful for pve farming, but they tend to bring on the envy of others, so they are quickly nerfed. They were overpowered in Lake Doric some time back till this guy came onto the forums and pointed out their overpoweredness

>

>

Yea, my joke was they aren't made for any mode. They actually nerfed turrets for doing PvE farming by placing them on a 5m timer ages ago.

> @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > @"Jaruselka.5943" said:

> > "Engy...useless in wvw /spvp."

> >

> > There, I fixed it for you..

>

> Lmao what?

>

> Holo is top-tier small-scale WvW and one of the best outnumbered fighters in the game save maybe spellbreaker. It pumps out some of the best damage in the game while being one of the most durable builds with very few hard counters.

>

> All those sPvP damage nerfs that cut HF damage by 40%+ never made it to WvW. They still can three shot tanks.

>

> And OP has been asking for AI buffs for every class for a while now because he just plays full tanks and expects damage to come from nowhere. Don't use him as the benchmark.

I play 1 semi "tank" and 7 high dps classes

next, I have never been hurt or in trouble by any Holo 1 on 1 on any class or build.

I dont rate Holo in the top 4 of wvw roamers or zerg.

I find them meh at best

A propper druid does what an engy does MUCH better. MUCH more kills MUCH much less deaths

Find ANY holo in the game that can 3 shot me...I will donate $10,000 real cash to the charity of your pick...really

I will stream and record the fight

Set up the date and time here for all to see

I hope it is you

> @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> > @"Jaruselka.5943" said:

> > "Engy...useless in wvw /spvp."

> >

> > There, I fixed it for you..

>

> Lmao what?

>

> Holo is top-tier small-scale WvW and one of the best outnumbered fighters in the game save maybe spellbreaker. It pumps out some of the best damage in the game while being one of the most durable builds with very few hard counters.

>

> All those sPvP damage nerfs that cut HF damage by 40%+ never made it to WvW. They still can three shot tanks.

>

> And OP has been asking for AI buffs for every class for a while now because he just plays full tanks and expects damage to come from nowhere. Don't use him as the benchmark.

Also, I am not "asking for AI buffs"

I have asked for useless.broken stuffs fixed...nothing more.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"Roxanne.6140" said:

> > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"Seffen.2875" said:

> > > > They are not made for this mode.

> > >

> > > Which mode are they made for? Asking for a friend...

> >

> > > @"Roxanne.6140" said:

> > > Turrets are wonderful in Istan farming

> > >

> > > Turrets are wonderful for pve farming, but they tend to bring on the envy of others, so they are quickly nerfed. They were overpowered in Lake Doric some time back till this guy came onto the forums and pointed out their overpoweredness

> >

> >

>

> Yea, my joke was they aren't made for any mode. They actually nerfed turrets for doing PvE farming by placing them on a 5m timer ages ago.

They did that?? Unbelievable lol..