[Suggestion] : new and more emotes

Can we please have a emote for greeting friends?

I do this *\o/* cheering for friends when we meet in game and that is starting to be not enough, and i would love very much to have an emote that actually lets me hold 2 poms poms and jumps up and down when i see my good friends in the game.

1) pom poms

2) confetti

3) ribbons

4) shower ppl with flower/ loves etc

5) an actualy hug - this one needs a replay emote if you do a hug and the intended party does /hug back you get a hug

6) throwing kisses

7) hand shakes thingy , not necessary a proper hand shake, maybe one of secret society handshakes for guilds

etc.

thank you

discuss.

> @"SweetPotato.7456" said:

> Can we please have a emote for greeting friends?

> I do this *\o/* cheering for friends when we meet in game and that is starting to be not enough, and i would love very much to have an emote that actually lets me hold 2 poms poms and jumps up and down when i see my good friends in the game.

>

> 1) pom poms

> 2) confetti

> 3) ribbons

> 4) shower ppl with flower/ loves etc

> 5) an actualy hug - this one needs a replay emote if you do a hug and the intended party does /hug back you get a hug

> 6) throwing kisses

> 7) hand shakes thingy , not necessary a proper hand shake, maybe one of secret society handshakes for guilds

> etc.

>

> thank you

> discuss.

5), 6) and 7) are the only emotes I think can be implemented. These would be useful for roleplayers or real life couples. Also, I'd really love to see how charr, norns, sylvari and humans hug asuras. It might be heart warming.

Woudl be good, if we get first of all those missing GW1 emotes back.. its a shame that GW1 as alot more emotes for 6 years now, than GW2...

its also ridiculous.. that we have learned after 6 years firs,t how to sit on chairs, but our characters still haven#t learned how to eactually EAT AND DRINK, which is somethign that characters in the same as old as GW2 -gamer, that got developed even as well by NCSoft too - Blade & Soul, at that time, when NCSoft and Anet still belonged together, haf eatign and drinking emotes, when usign buff food!!!

ANd here in GW2, our food still magically instant disappear, withotu that we even get to see, how our characters eat , what we create for them to eat.. a real shame :/ BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH