Issues with Support

Is something going on with the Support Team? Have sent in ticket after ticket as they keep being closed, as well as follow-ups and they've been closed too and only my first one was answered but I did not receive any help whatsoever. I seriously feel helpless at this point

(I did not send them from this account.)

If support keeps closing your ticket, it means that arenanet will not help you further. I understand this means you feel helpless, but there is no way your issue will be resolved. Don’t take this offensive. I dunno what is going on and it is not my business either. But you can’t force a company to support you when they don’t want to support you.

If this is hindering you in enjoying the game you once purchased and think arenanet has no valid legal reason to hinde you, you can sue them, But these cases are very difficult and will cost you a lot on legal advice. Given the situation, I do believe Arenanet have their reason. Looking at the freedom to not help you in the ToS, I think such a path is a waste of time and money.

I know this is not the reply you are hoping for, but it is n my opinion what you should accept. There are situations that can not be resolved.