Weaver is in dire need of nerf

Bakeneko.5826

> @"Gwaihir.1745" said:

> > @"Henrik.7560" said:

> > > @"Gwaihir.1745" said:

> > > > @"Ganathar.4956" said:

> > > > Some people won't be happy until ele has no place in any game mode. If you haven't noticed ele already got nerfed this patch. Want to make DPS even lower so nobody wants to play the risky build that will end up doing lower dps than the safer builds?

> > > >

> > > > What is ele supposed to do after that? PvP? Pretty useless there. WvW? No reason to ever roam with this profession. If it gets nerfed then it will only be viable for WvW zergs. Not optimal there, just viable. A couple of eles in a sea of scourges and firebrands.

> > >

> > > Not really. Just tonight I took 17k-15k-16k from 3 meteors in a row. Thats absolutely nothing to complain about.

> >

> > if you stand in a bomb and lose your boons, get vulnerability and weakness stacks, then expect to die.

> > If you stick with your group and get protection + heals a meteor shower never hits me more than 6k

>

> Wait where did it say I died? Not everyone has to run in the main group, someone has to be actually useful in wvw. If theres 5 downs in a meteor shower you bet your kitten i'll walk in there to take care of it even if they main zerg is already running away full tilt even if it means taking 40k in damage to kill them.

Its still buged and your bluntly trying to looking away from that fact. This update was a pure nerf to ele core dmg and weaver self support (the update that just came out ended double clear swap for weaver).

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Bakeneko.5826" said:

> > @"Conqueror.3682" said:

> > Well, it seems that OP got what he wanted, a dire nerf.

> >

> > This is so comical.

> >

>

> Oh look, anet balance team agreed that weaver was OP... Maybe, if ele only player says weaver ia way too Op, it is OP

Oh look, as a result players are ditching ele and going for an actual OP class now.

> @"Bakeneko.5826" said:

> > @"Conqueror.3682" said:

> > Well, it seems that OP got what he wanted, a dire nerf.

> >

> > This is so comical.

> >

>

> Oh look, anet balance team agreed that weaver was OP... Maybe, if ele only player says weaver ia way too Op, it is OP

It seems the OP should show us how he does on weaver ,since its so op should be easy for him to show us the "OPness" of our class, right?