Cant play the game lags and disconnection

i have this problome most at nights but now it is happning all the time

the messege :the game client lots its connection to the server ', please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and try again - error code 7:11:3:191:101

alredy tried to rest router and it aint working what should ido ?

sounds like an ISP issue; that is, the problem isn't on your end (resetting router generally fixes internet problems related to your connection to isp/internet), NOR is it on anet's end (i haven't seen any mass disconnection problems for a while, server is fine)- but your internet service provider. Like me, you may have a terribad ISP and there's nothing you can do about it but complain to your ISP or get a new ISP.

what clues me into this is "most at nights"...for most people internet connection does get worse at night, cus your ISP goes "well most ppl be asleep so lets save money". Checking websites and other things will indicate if it's an ISP issue; if webpages (IMAGE INTENSIVE webpages- imgur, any art website for example- are the best indicator for this, cus images will load exponetially more slowly with bad connection than text) load slowly when this occurs, then it's your ISP.

> @"Lexi.1398" said:

> sounds like an ISP issue; that is, the problem isn't on your end (resetting router generally fixes internet problems related to your connection to isp/internet), NOR is it on anet's end (i haven't seen any mass disconnection problems for a while, server is fine)- but your internet service provider. Like me, you may have a terribad ISP and there's nothing you can do about it but complain to your ISP or get a new ISP.

>

> what clues me into this is "most at nights"...for most people internet connection does get worse at night, cus your ISP goes "well most ppl be asleep so lets save money". Checking websites and other things will indicate if it's an ISP issue; if webpages (IMAGE INTENSIVE webpages- imgur, any art website for example- are the best indicator for this, cus images will load exponetially more slowly with bad connection than text) load slowly when this occurs, then it's your ISP.

Photos on imgur upload fast it’s only at gw2