EU Issues again!

FairyNuff.3452

Have you check your router or your firewall ? Looks like it's the problem in 101% of the cases when you encounter a bug. (It's a joke)

Chill out, watch tv a bit, and come back, they'll fix the game, and soon we'll all be in and enjoy that goddamn game (I love it, I want it back, please)

> @Hana.8143 said:

> Have you check your router or your firewall ? Looks like it's the problem in 101% of the cases when you encounter a bug. (It's a joke)

> Chill out, watch tv a bit, and come back, they'll fix the game, and soon we'll all be in and enjoy that kitten game (I love it, I want it back, please)

Normally I'd agree, but I do think there's something going on with PoF maps at the moment. Normally I have almost no problems - can't remember the last time I disconnected, can load into LA in under a minute at peak time etc. and this weekend has been the same...except when trying to load PoF maps and instances. Then I get numerous disconnects or infinite loading screens, and random 'the game cannot connect to the login server' messages when I'm already playing.

Admittedly I don't know exactly what the problem is, but it seems unlikely it's my connection when it _only_ happens on PoF maps.

> @Danikat.8537 said:

> > @Hana.8143 said:

> > Have you check your router or your firewall ? Looks like it's the problem in 101% of the cases when you encounter a bug. (It's a joke)

> > Chill out, watch tv a bit, and come back, they'll fix the game, and soon we'll all be in and enjoy that kitten game (I love it, I want it back, please)

>

> Normally I'd agree, but I do think there's something going on with PoF maps at the moment. Normally I have almost no problems - can't remember the last time I disconnected, can load into LA in under a minute at peak time etc. and this weekend has been the same...except when trying to load PoF maps and instances. Then I get numerous disconnects or infinite loading screens, and random 'the game cannot connect to the login server' messages when I'm already playing.

>

> Admittedly I don't know exactly what the problem is, but it seems unlikely it's my connection when it _only_ happens on PoF maps.

I have the exact same problem. I'm stuck in Crystal Oasis, if I can get that to load at all. All other PoF zones I try to WP to disconnect me after loading screens where -mapinfo doesn't show any activity other than the timer.

I know that new launches can get bugs etc, and they will be fixed, fair enough, but the silence from Anet is bad for us EU players, we don't hear anything, then we get a random dev with a default we'll look into it,

Last night when NA crashed also, within minutes they where all over Twitter posting that they where fixing it, and within 10 mins we had a hotfix, now most of EU cannot log in, and those that can, cannot change maps etc, and nothing from a dev anywhere, this is disappointing it honestly feels like EU is second class here, and I feel that if NA was having all these issues we'd have several red posts on here talking to us about the issues.

Its been 41 minutes since the twitter post ref the patch for bugs etc, and most of the replies to it are about EU not able to log into the game, and still silence.