PvP should never be in the PvE daily rotation.

> @"Kraggy.4169" said:

> > @"flog.3485" said:

> > I think the OP misunderstood the idea behind dailies.

>

> No, it's you choosing to ignore how the dailies are structured.

>

> There are THREE categories of dailies, TWO for PVPers and ONE for PVEers, the OP is pointing out that sometimes the PVE group contains a PVP event.

>

> So PVPers already have TWICE the choice of non-PVPers, who choice is eliminated entirely when these PVP 'activities' are foistered upon us.

>

That doesn't change the fact that there is 4 four PvE dailies from which you only need three to get your dailies, and no, the game never brings 2 activities for daily PvE.

Also, th OP' intial comment was modified because when I first commented, his post was much longer, so obviously, my comment is now completely irrevelant.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > @"SageLukahn.6705" said:

> > I know many of you will argue that activities aren't "real pvp" or whatever, but it's still you, a player, fighting other players. This shouldn't be in the PvE daily rotation ever.

> >

> > Also... for the love of pete can we get the old, not terrible, daily system back please?

>

> Activities are NOT PvP, you do NOT fight other players directly with your normal skill bar or a PvP skill bar, instead you get specific activities...you DO NOT even have to do anything, just enter the activity, stand around and wait until it is over...and presto, daily activity completed.

They do utilize the SPvP subsystem. At one time they even gave you progress for pvp ranks.

> @"SageLukahn.6705" said:

> > @"gateless gate.8406" said:

> >

> > Nigh impossible? I recently completed every dungeon's story mode. All my groups filled in less than 10 minutes. Try solving the challenge in front of you instead of demanding that challenges be changed.

>

> How? I've literally never seen story mode advertised in the LFG tool. Heck, right now the LFG tool is empty for Caudecus's Manor and it's the freaking daily.

>

You should see a button in the LFG tool called something like "Create group." Try it, let's you accomplish nearly anything you want to do in the game.