Soulbeast wvw roaming v5 "Ignite"

kiritsugu emeya.3962

some old and new roaming clips that i got together. was soo busy with college semester finals ;_; but im done now ill try to put up more vids and thanks

im also editing my 1v1 duels vid vs various classes/specs, hopefully it would be done by next week

Make sure to sub/like/comment!!!

build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJARTjUqQLLWyCOsAXLWmEsngwF4jl3b/tJ3mAQDYCcCruON-jVCEQBA4BA0GdBbRJ4DuEAu8IAwElewb/hsoMwfq/EA4AY91T91Dc+5nf+5n32nf+5nf+5nf+5nXKA9EaB-w

thanks guys im glad u enjoyed it.

> @"Dralor.3701" said:

> In general any pointers for the tankier foes like sb and holo? What is your mindset when fighting them.

i would say my mindset when fighting spellbreakers is popping up their stability stance by starting with a cc, always stow ur pet when fighting them to make sure u don't trigger there fullcounter, timing full counter is important. when they swap to gs wait until they do the gs3 ability then cc them and burst, and timing ur unblockable skill when they use shield block, and remember its an overtime fight. if u mess up with the above stuff, then do an instant reset, by stealthing, with lb 3 smoke scale f2 with leap and f3 mergeskill. (and always keep atleast 1 stunbreak ready for when they cc u)

when fighting holo smoth its kinda hard to explain, as for me the hardest matchup for soulbeast i would say are only against holo and condi mirage. against these two i would always recommend to stay in range, s/wh lb would be better against them. im still trying to gather some 1v1 clips vs good holosmiths and condi mirages. to help see how i deal against them.