Medium Armor Skins Suggestion

I’ve been playing gw2 since bwe1 and I still have issues fashion warsing my human male engineer. I would like to suggest an option to “switch off” or “hide” the bottom half of all medium trench coat skins. Long coat(trench) or short coat(leather jacket). Being able to wear a biker style leather jacket would make medium Armor a lot more fun to fashion wars imo. What do you guys think?

I only have 1 medium character (my engi) and I made her look like a pirate cause the options all looked so similar.

I am currently trying to level a ranger so I'm not sure if I will run into issues with him once I hit 80 and start making him look good

Engi pirate is a female morn, my ranger is a male charr

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> The funniest thing about threads like this is how few people know who James Dean or Arthur Fonzareli are.

Was thinking more Marlon Brando or Joan Jet but Star Lord will do. The leather jacket is a classic example of Leather Armor in both fiction and IRL. Kinda weird the art department at Anet has overlooked it.

> @"starlinvf.1358" said:

> The first batch of armor was made for easy recognition in PvP..... unfortunately for Med armor that meant Trechcoats became the goto short hand.

Nothing wrong with a trench coat. I dig the Vanhelsing monster hunter thing. My idea was having the option to wear a leather coat or leather jacket( long or short). IMO this change would solve the core problem with medium armors. A great start at the very least, and I could run my medium Armor characters without hating or hiding their fashion wars.