When will we get wing 6?

> @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> Spirit Vale: November 2015

> 4 months later, Salvation Pass: March 2016

> 3 months later, Stronghold of the Faithful: June 2016

> 8 months later, Bastion of the Penitent: February 2017

> 9 months later, Hall of Chains: November 2017

> We are at the 6 month point since Hall of Chains was released so based on past releases (excluding the first Raid which was released in pieces) we are fine

>

> No need for doom and gloom just yet.

>

> Prediction: if we follow the established pattern the next Raid release can be at around the same time as the anniversary of the game (August).

Oh.. August Sep or Oct will be great... Or i support the delay till next year Feb ??

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > Spirit Vale: November 2015

> > 4 months later, Salvation Pass: March 2016

> > 3 months later, Stronghold of the Faithful: June 2016

> > 8 months later, Bastion of the Penitent: February 2017

> > 9 months later, Hall of Chains: November 2017

> > We are at the 6 month point since Hall of Chains was released so based on past releases (excluding the first Raid which was released in pieces) we are fine

> >

> > No need for doom and gloom just yet.

> >

> > Prediction: if we follow the established pattern the next Raid release can be at around the same time as the anniversary of the game (August).

>

> So the extreme side of the time line is approximately 9 months. Which still technically places Wing 8 in 2020.

Lol I think one step at a time .. we don't even know if they will continue to make new raids or what is the future plans xD.. there's still so much improvement need and continue development in other part of game..

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > Spirit Vale: November 2015

> > 4 months later, Salvation Pass: March 2016

> > 3 months later, Stronghold of the Faithful: June 2016

> > 8 months later, Bastion of the Penitent: February 2017

> > 9 months later, Hall of Chains: November 2017

> > We are at the 6 month point since Hall of Chains was released so based on past releases (excluding the first Raid which was released in pieces) we are fine

> >

> > No need for doom and gloom just yet.

> >

> > Prediction: if we follow the established pattern the next Raid release can be at around the same time as the anniversary of the game (August).

>

> Oh.. August Sep or Oct will be great... Or i support the delay till next year Feb ??

There is no reason for a delay. Given how 2 Raids were released in November it's another great option, close to the Christmas holiday. Both a "holiday seller" and a time when more people will have more time to play.

> > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > > Spirit Vale: November 2015

> > > 4 months later, Salvation Pass: March 2016

> > > 3 months later, Stronghold of the Faithful: June 2016

> > > 8 months later, Bastion of the Penitent: February 2017

> > > 9 months later, Hall of Chains: November 2017

> > > We are at the 6 month point since Hall of Chains was released so based on past releases (excluding the first Raid which was released in pieces) we are fine

> > >

> > > No need for doom and gloom just yet.

> > >

> > > Prediction: if we follow the established pattern the next Raid release can be at around the same time as the anniversary of the game (August).

> >

> > Oh.. August Sep or Oct will be great... Or i support the delay till next year Feb ??

>

> There is no reason for a delay. Given how 2 Raids were released in November it's another great option, close to the Christmas holiday. Both a "holiday seller" and a time when more people will have more time to play.

Nov - Dec.. is family time. Family > game ??

Those with family.... let's hugs ?? bcos we gonna have to put the game away under the bed

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > > > Spirit Vale: November 2015

> > > > 4 months later, Salvation Pass: March 2016

> > > > 3 months later, Stronghold of the Faithful: June 2016

> > > > 8 months later, Bastion of the Penitent: February 2017

> > > > 9 months later, Hall of Chains: November 2017

> > > > We are at the 6 month point since Hall of Chains was released so based on past releases (excluding the first Raid which was released in pieces) we are fine

> > > >

> > > > No need for doom and gloom just yet.

> > > >

> > > > Prediction: if we follow the established pattern the next Raid release can be at around the same time as the anniversary of the game (August).

> > >

> > > Oh.. August Sep or Oct will be great... Or i support the delay till next year Feb ??

> >

> > There is no reason for a delay. Given how 2 Raids were released in November it's another great option, close to the Christmas holiday. Both a "holiday seller" and a time when more people will have more time to play.

>

> Nov - Dec.. is family time. Family > game ??

> Those with family.... let's hugs ?? bcos we gonna have to put the game away under the bed

That's even better then. If it's released on Nov-Dec those that can't play at that time but play later will find builds and guides already done for them, making their raiding time easier. Instead, if it's released in October, by the time the guides and strats are out you won't be able to play anymore. Unless you are one of those that like banging their head on the wall figuring out builds and tactics on their own, releasing at the time when you CANNOT play is the best time.

> > > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > > > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > > > > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > > > > Spirit Vale: November 2015

> > > > > 4 months later, Salvation Pass: March 2016

> > > > > 3 months later, Stronghold of the Faithful: June 2016

> > > > > 8 months later, Bastion of the Penitent: February 2017

> > > > > 9 months later, Hall of Chains: November 2017

> > > > > We are at the 6 month point since Hall of Chains was released so based on past releases (excluding the first Raid which was released in pieces) we are fine

> > > > >

> > > > > No need for doom and gloom just yet.

> > > > >

> > > > > Prediction: if we follow the established pattern the next Raid release can be at around the same time as the anniversary of the game (August).

> > > >

> > > > Oh.. August Sep or Oct will be great... Or i support the delay till next year Feb ??

> > >

> > > There is no reason for a delay. Given how 2 Raids were released in November it's another great option, close to the Christmas holiday. Both a "holiday seller" and a time when more people will have more time to play.

> >

> > Nov - Dec.. is family time. Family > game ??

> > Those with family.... let's hugs ?? bcos we gonna have to put the game away under the bed

>

> That's even better then. If it's released on Nov-Dec those that can't play at that time but play later will find builds and guides already done for them, making their raiding time easier. Instead, if it's released in October, by the time the guides and strats are out you won't be able to play anymore. Unless you are one of those that like banging their head on the wall figuring out builds and tactics on their own, releasing at the time when you CANNOT play is the best time.

Well it's actually fun to figure out ways to counter new mechanic .. esp for cm

Also new raid release early stage LFG is flooded with ppl and it's very happening .. that's when we get to play with more diff ppl too. ??

Well let see what happen.. hope we get new raid soon anyway or any content as currently it's bit quiet in game.. ???

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> Are we getting wing 6 end of year again? It's the time when most family take vacation.. also Xmas and etc.. I think it is better if new raid wing release outside period between Nov to Jan .. it's usually most busy time for family ?

>

Come back to fractals Tal, and only then you can have your 6th wing of raid :)

> @"SidewayS.3789" said:

> > Are we getting wing 6 end of year again? It's the time when most family take vacation.. also Xmas and etc.. I think it is better if new raid wing release outside period between Nov to Jan .. it's usually most busy time for family ?

> >

>

> Come back to fractals Tal, and only then you can have your 6th wing of raid :)

Hey Vlad, I'm sorry... ?? I'm trying my very best.. !!! Lol life is drowning me