[Suggestion] [QoL] Change Mounts While Mounted

Kidipp.9074

It would be nice if we could change our mounts while mounted. For example, while riding the raptor, it would be nice if we could change to the springer without needing to dismount, select the springer, and remount. One way I can think of improving this is by giving each mount a utility skill (skill 6 will be to mount on raptor, skill 7 will be used to mount on springer etc.). It should only be allowed to change mounts while out of combat to not change the current mounting system too much. This change would be greatly appreciated.

I like that idea.

I see there is a hot key for each mount, but I'd also the option of having my default mount switch to the last mount used, if that makes sense? Have it be a toggle for people that want it or don't. If I switch to a rabbit for a bit (using the hot key I assigned), it's more often the case that I might need the rabbit for awhile, and would rather it just be my default mount until I use a different hot key to summon a different mount.

For me, I've bound mount/dismount to a mouse button, and if I pull a rabbit (watch me pull a rabbit out of my bag!) out, and get knocked off in combat before doing what I was trying to do with the rabbit, I'd rather be able to quickly hit my mouse button to get back on that rabbit. What happens is it fires up a raptor, and thinking I'm on my rabbit, I end up launching myself off a cliff. :(