Guild Wars policy questions

1. Are you planning on giving GW another life complementary to GW2? I mean, some people just quit playing while they finish the living story. That's when they go and play other games. If you encourage players to play original GW (PVP-F2P?) they don't leave the franchise to fill their free time.

2. I started playing back in 2006 and had a taste of the game in a free PVP weekend. Would you mind doing this again? It would be helpful for point 1.

3. I truly believe that GW's PVP can be an eSport. You guys hosted an invitational tournament back in 2006 where [EvIL] won.

Why not try to make the game like other MOBAS? Free PVP accounts+ INGAME STORE. The full PVE story would stay be B2P. There's no PVP like GW's had. Why not give it a try?

The game has everything to succeed: "Casual" gamemodes to practice (HA guys will kill me), a competitive gamemode in GVG with a ladder, an spectators mode and other things you can find in eSports like teamplay, objective control, different maps, different buillds and gameplay, team specializations...

4. BTW I was the one that made [this](https://www.change.org/p/arenanet-make-gw1-playable-esport-able-and-competitive-again "this").

Thanks,

-Tyrion-

> If you encourage players to play original GW (PVP-F2P?) they don't leave the franchise to fill their free time.

I'm all for encouraging people to play GW1, since its a good game, but I'm not sure if the goal of "players should use all their free time in GW" is something to aim for :)

> @"ForTex.7541" said:

> > If you encourage players to play original GW (PVP-F2P?) they don't leave the franchise to fill their free time.

>

> I'm all for encouraging people to play GW1, since its a good game, but I'm not sure if the goal of "players should use all their free time in GW" is something to aim for :)

I meant to fill some of their free time while not playing GW2 but stick to the franchise and not moving to other MMO, MOBA, CARD GAME....you know what i am talking about.