Kurzick/Luxon Armor - Paragon/Dervish, Sunspear Armor - Assassin/Ritualist, Elonian Armor - Core

Hello! I was curious, as to why only Paragon/Dervish has access to Elonian armor, but not the Core Classes? Was it due to art issues? I think all of the classes released in Nightfall, such as the Nightfall versions of the Core Game Classes, such as Elementalists, should be able to wear Elonian armor. Now, since we know that in Nightfall, foreigners can become "Sunspears". So, why don't the Assassin and Ritualist classes have access to the regular Sunspear, and Elite Sunspear armors? I think all of this would be neat, to be implemented into this game, and it should've been done a long time ago. I understand why Paragon/Dervish don't get the armor from the Factions campaign, because it was launched BEFORE Nightfall. This said, would it be possible, to add in new content, for the original Guild Wars? It really needs to see some love, as you guys recently increased the player capacity on friends/ignore lists, by double the current amount.