Balance questions.

Why were the Paragon and Warrior classes left in the mud?

With the dervish update, and the next upcoming elementalist rework, it seemed like the live team would finally tackle the then long time issue of paragons never having been properly balanced. Either too strong at PvP, or too weak at general PvE. Save yourselves! spam was better on assassins and rangers, damage was nonexistent, healing on motivation was negligible.

Warriors were basically dervishes but worse after the dervish update, who got everything they'd need for high end pve. Zealous weapon enchantment, Warrior's Endurance elite enchantment. Vow of Hundred Blades, Vow of Shadow Form, you name it, and more. Even passive armor from the enchantment-expertise that was mysticism.

Also, what made the skill balance developers to buff shadow form and create the immune-to-everything abomination that was perma shadow form? Who in their right, sober, mindset havd thought that maintainable invincibility was good for the game, and after it was nerfed in PvP, why was it left intact for PvE?

Well, I disagree on Warriors. They had really powerful builds and could solo quite well...

I do want to ask what happened with Paragon...It's the type of concept that I want to love it just wasn't viable enough in any of the Trinity...

I think the whole paragon design combined with the secondary profession mechanic is what ironically made paragon primaries less desireable.

Paragon is this semi-support spec that's not a true game change, more of just a utility bot. But we don't need a dedicatedslot for that, the useful skills can just be split amongst party members. It has planty of useful skills for both PvP and PvE, just no reason to dedicate an entire bar to it.