The axe will fall

Kaybosh.5183

Hello my friends,

I've decided to make a post to ignite a discussion about a problem that i believe will soon appear in the thief community regarding deadeye's balance in WvW.

Deadeye,a lovely specialization,waited so long for a pure ranged class with no pets/bullshit,it deals good damage,enough mobility to deal with catch/run situatians, all that combined with a table full of utility provided by the core thief.The spec has a very decent **counterplay** as long as there is a little knowlege about its mechanics.

The issue that i currently see with the specs spins around WvW, even with all the counter play and all the weakpoints, deadeye is a strong spec in the right hands and right situations,many will get crushed by it, one shooted right as they exit spawn points,commanders will be sniped by DE partyes,GvG focus party will pick apart targets one by one,and so on.Looking beheind at similar situations with other specs, i believe most people will complain instead of trying to deal with it and so,eventually the developers will give the axe to our dear deadeye,forcing it out of roaming/focus-party/dueling meta.

What do you think people, what are your thoughts ?

Mike Floryan

Gandara,EU

I think that DE is the most laughable specialization GW2 ever saw. Good luck on hitting the enemy commander in the caos of a push, expecially if the push move suddenly towards you. DE is and always will be a troll specialization with the only purpose to snipe random unaware players.

Last but not least, if someone lose in a 1v1 against a DE he/she should unistall this game and try something easier, maybe COD.

IL

Gandara,EU

> @rbbthole.9074 said:

> I think that DE is the most laughable specialization GW2 ever saw. Good luck on hitting the enemy commander in the caos of a push, expecially if the push move suddenly towards you. DE is and always will be a troll specialization with the only purpose to snipe random unaware players.

> Last but not least, if someone lose in a 1v1 against a DE he/she should unistall this game and try something easier, maybe COD.

>

> IL

> Gandara,EU

Don't blame the loser for getting singled out and destroyed by a spec designed to do that well. Crap happens.

> @Zacchary.6183 said:

> > @rbbthole.9074 said:

> > I think that DE is the most laughable specialization GW2 ever saw. Good luck on hitting the enemy commander in the caos of a push, expecially if the push move suddenly towards you. DE is and always will be a troll specialization with the only purpose to snipe random unaware players.

> > Last but not least, if someone lose in a 1v1 against a DE he/she should unistall this game and try something easier, maybe COD.

> >

> > IL

> > Gandara,EU

>

> Don't blame the loser for getting singled out and destroyed by a spec designed to do that well. **kitten** happens.

I'm not blaming anyone, if not the specialization and its design... At the end of the day I'm just explaining an opinion, my point of view.

If we want to find a moment where I can be close to the "blame" is when I get a DE on my team in a ranked match, but even there I usually repeat to me: "free country, free choice" and keep doing my job at my best, I'm still a Platinum II.

IL

Gandara,EU