Coming back and playing a warrior. Question about Condi build

Vicus.5841

Hey guys I want to raid and do fractuals as a warrior. I know banner builds are wanted and im willing to play but sometimes I'm going to want to dps. Is condi zerker bow/torch build still viable and wanted in raids for dps? I see it's still on the meta build list so hoping thats a positive sign? Any tips on playing it? I see the rotation for it and seems simple enough. Anyone disagree with rotation and found some tweaks that work better for them?

> @"Vicus.5841" said:

> Hey guys I want to raid and do fractuals as a warrior. I know banner builds are wanted and im willing to play but sometimes I'm going to want to dps. Is condi zerker bow/torch build still viable and wanted in raids for dps? I see it's still on the meta build list so hoping thats a positive sign? Any tips on playing it? I see the rotation for it and seems simple enough. Anyone disagree with rotation and found some tweaks that work better for them?

>

Banner builds **are** dps. There are fully focused dps builds on warrior, but 99% of the gameplay is the same between those two.

https://snowcrows.com/ for builds, rotations and such.