Site store broken

So i wanted to buy Path of Fire, but it appears the store is broken for me, it shows like this on my end.

Id buy it through the ingame store but i heard there is a promo code released recently that gives 30% off (WelcomeToGW2 ???), and im not seeing an option on inputting this code in the ingame store.

Any tips on how i can fix this? Or a pointer to where i can input this promo code in the actual ingame store, cause that one seems to be working fine.

Thanks in advance.

That's what it looks like when the content hosted by digitalriver.com is blocked. Disable your ad-blocker or use a different browser. For more information, check the dev console by pressing F12, which may give clues under the console, or you can check the network tab (reload the page) to see if the connection is failing.

> @"Healix.5819" said:

> That's what it looks like when the content hosted by digitalriver.com is blocked. Disable your ad-blocker or use a different browser. For more information, check the dev console by pressing F12, which may give clues under the console, or you can check the network tab (reload the page) to see if the connection is failing.

Thanks, disabling some of the Mozzilas protections fixed it.