What's current dps of Staff mirage?

zomgbuffalo.5276

Depends on what you mean by "viable". Can you kill things in open world with it? Sure. Is it even remotely competitive as a dps in actual content? No. The autoattack is utter garbage compared to axe and the ambush attack is as well. Damage is low enough that nobody really even bothers benchmarking it.

> @"Pyroatheist.9031" said:

> Depends on what you mean by "viable". Can you kill things in open world with it? Sure. Is it even remotely competitive as a dps in actual content? No. The autoattack is utter garbage compared to axe and the ambush attack is as well. Damage is low enough that nobody really even bothers benchmarking it.

I remember dual staff build was quite good at some point not so long ago. It's quite fun too and I like my staff skin, so I am curious.

> @"zomgbuffalo.5276" said:

> > @"Pyroatheist.9031" said:

> > Depends on what you mean by "viable". Can you kill things in open world with it? Sure. Is it even remotely competitive as a dps in actual content? No. The autoattack is utter garbage compared to axe and the ambush attack is as well. Damage is low enough that nobody really even bothers benchmarking it.

>

> I remember dual staff build was quite good at some point not so long ago. It's quite fun too and I like my staff skin, so I am curious.

It was okish for about 24 hours because of a huge bug with the ambush skill multi-hitting on huge hitboxes. It's been pretty garbage outside of those 24 hours.

> @"Levetty.1279" said:

> Also when they fixed the bug they nerfed the duration of the burn and bleed on the ambush which I am still bitter about.

And everybody was benchmarking it without another friendly target nearby to eat all of the bounce dps, so the actual dps was likely 10k below what the "benchmark" videos were showing.