Request: Mount 1 and 2 abilities can be set to the Action Bar without replacing weapon skill hotkeys

I would like this to have the ability to set my Mount 1 and 2 abilities to the hotbar instead of V and C respectively, without removing my weapon skill hotkeys.

Edit for more detail for those that may not understand.

Mount ability 1 and 2 would go next to the Disengage Mount skill which is set to 1 by default. So 1 will be the Disengage ability, 2 will be Mount Ability 1, and 3 will be Mount Ability 2, and 6 will be the mastery health skill.

We talking about the Mount's Hotbar, not the character's normal bar. Hope that clears up the request.

> @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> I would like this to have the ability to set my Mount 1 and 2 abilities to the hotbar instead of V and C respectively, without removing my weapon skill hotkeys.

> Edit for more detail for those that may not understand.

>

> Mount ability 1 and 2 would go next to the Disengage Mount skill which is set to 1 by default. So 1 will be the Disengage ability, 2 will be Mount Ability 1, and 3 will be Mount Ability 2, and 6 will be the mastery health skill.

>

> We talking about the Mount's Hotbar, not the character's normal bar. Hope that clears up the request.

Mount keys can co-exist with the weapon keys since they are never active at the same time. It's not the ideal way it could have been done by the devs. Unfortunately the devs chose create different set of mount skill keybinds rather than creating a mount bar/keys to replace the weapon bar/keys directly when mounted as other things do such as gliding skills on Bloodstone Fen. Look a suggestion I posted earlier.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42218/mount-skill-suggestions/p1?new=1

Possibly they’re going to set up mounted combat in which the mount’s hotbar will be equivalent to its weapon skills. They already have AoE damage on dismount on one and a heal on 6. If the mount hotbar is going to turn into mount “weapon skills” then miscellaneous other skills, such as leap, can’t also be there as they’re not attack skills.

Not sure if I understand your request correctly, but I have set my mount skill 1n2 in the weapon slots 2n3 for quite some time already, and there was no conflict nor key displacement

(I can't remember if this was done in the primary or secondary keys column, not at home atm)

edit: confirmed that there is no conflict or displacement)