Client opening on non-existent monitor?

Heya.

Today all of a sudden in middle of playing the game GW2 client minimized for me. As I tried to open it back up, it kept on opening the client off screen. (As I click it open, it opens up on a non-existent screen to the right of my monitor??).

All other games and programs open normally.

I've restarted the computer multiple times.

I've shut down all other side programs that could be causing the issue.

I've repaired the client.

I've messed around in the monitor settings.

As I hover mouse or alt + tab I can see the small window of the game running, but it's not on monitor. As I open up the client the launcher pops on my monitor, clicking play flashes screen white and then disappears.

Anyone ever experienced the same kinda issue?

Launch the game with the -windowed option. If it is actually starting off screen and you can see it running normally in the preview window, try pressing WindowsKey+Arrows to move it between screens, or Alt+Enter to toggle full screen mode. You can also reset your hardware-related settings by deleting the folder %appdata%/Guild Wars 2/.

> @"Healix.5819" said:

> Launch the game with the -windowed option. If it is actually starting off screen and you can see it running normally in the preview window, try pressing WindowsKey+Arrows to move it between screens, or Alt+Enter to toggle full screen mode. You can also reset your hardware-related settings by deleting the folder %appdata%/Guild Wars 2/.

Deleted the appdata and all reset and works now :) Still don't know the cause of the issue if it happens again ( I bet it's some Win10 update..)

Thanks!