Guild Wars 2 T Shirt(In Game Item)

I have been a loyal Arenanet customer since nearly the beginning of the original Guild wars. Clocked in an astounding amount of time on each of your games, Recently I spotted a developer wearing the Guild wars t shirt in-game. I have the hat that was released a few years ago but never received a t shirt or if I did it was lost when the wardrobe was released. If there is any possible way I can acquire the t-shirt, I would be eternally grateful. Thanks for making great games!

> @"alcopaul.2156" said:

> i wanted to get it during the early days and they said it was for EU players only.

This is true. It was made available through a German fan site in the EU only. Through this method is how I got mine. But as healix mentioned you can probably buy the code from eBay.

The original shirt was given out as a promo code at a small number Gamestop's in the US during launch. You could also win some through an art contest. Because the bulk of the codes were given to US players via Gamestop, ANet gave a bunch out to EU fansites who did giveaways and other contests to give EU players a chance at getting them. It had nothing to do with actually getting it in game.