How to get to Diessa Plateau?

Been a while since I've been there, but my best bet is to follow the northern edge of the map until you come across a portal. Since you have the huge wall there, there's also a possibility you have to enter the adjacent map (to the east) and just run straight north until you pass the Plains map border (and therefore the wall) and look for a portal on your left. I also vaguely remember there being a portal all the way to the north of Black Citadel (the charr home city) that will automatically take you there. Good luck :)

There are two possibilities: In Plains of Ashford it is just north from Martyr's Waypoint (it's somewhere in the middle of map at the northern border) or you can go to Diessa from the Black Citadel, there the exit is in the north at Diessa Gate Waypoint

If you'd like links to possible entrances, you can copy/paste the following into your chat panel ingame, and aim for whichever is closest:

`[&BKgDAAA=] [&BIcBAAA=] [&BHsBAAA=]`

For others that are wondering, if you go to an [interactive map on a wiki page](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Plains_of_Ashford#Interactive_map "interactive map on a wiki page") and click on a waypoint or PoI, it will give you the chat channel link.