Question to the devs: Do you think this is fun?

> @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> It always amazes me that when it comes to this discussion conditions are somehow immune to being blocked, blinded, invulned , evade and these somehow only apply to power damage.

So if I were to attack you with an effect that deals no power damage but applies a condition, you would not be able to evade that attack thereby negating the damage?

And why can't you cleanse power damage after the fact? Or do you just call that "healing"?

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"intox.6347" said:

> > So what exactly is problem with condi ? coz if count mirage ... its problem itself... doesnt matter if condi or power variant.

> > Im roaming a lot, and for me is bigger problem power mes than condi mes (doesnt matter variant of spec)

> >

> > So if i put mesmer out.... what other classes in condi variant makes you problems in duel ?

> > All other are power .... except scourge .. which is really bad 1v1.

>

> The Main problem with Condi at this point, is that Anet ramped up the damage it can do in short bursts of time, without putting in enough effective counters to it, making it harder to counter and far more powerful then Power Based Build.

>

> The fact that Condi only requires 1 stat to Maximize it's damage output, allows a player to go full condi and still maximize their survival stats (Vitality+ Added Stat), where a Power based build need to chose between survival stats or damage output.

>

> This was not as big a problem till Anet started to really increase the burst damage that conditions can do.

Thats just thing between trailblazer / dire stats.... before you cant build that much up....

but still ... u cant crit with condi... also ramp up is not that easy against all classes.... also harder once you met experience player, but extremely effective against newbies (they usually go for full dps... nothing against condies... no cleanses)

Even that scourge was more effective in power variant and experienced wvw guilds used power variants over condi coz of that burst bomb.

And im roaming a lot.... all i have in power variants ( lb dh, soulbeast, core war, spellbreaker, holo, daredevil, mirage, rev , weaver...) and only condi mirage can make it harder.... but not coz of condies... but just mirage itself. Also on many builds im going out of that anti condi builds... coz i dont met that much condi roamers.

Condi looks like thread... till you dont get 20k to face from stealth from power mirage.... or you try against sword weaver / soulbeast / core war :D