Store

They update the contents ever so often, usually with a window of about 4-8 weeks. And then it's usually just a different guaranteed drop, another weapon set and a specific gemstore skin that changes dropwise. May 08th was the last time the contents swapped (although the weapon set available has been changed once inbetween). To know for sure when the contents change, wait until the game updates, then check the release notes under "Black Lion Trading Company" as the changes in chest contents ALWAYS get released with a major game update. I would say the next update is near in the future :)

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> I wouldn’t be surprised if it was updated today. The reason why I think it might is because the Shrine Guardian Jackal skin is leaving the gemstore today (June 5th at 9AM Pacific time), which means it will probably be removed from the BLC today also.

Whew, I'm lucky I managed to get one from a BLC if it's about to change!

Since ANet started with "seasonal" black lion chest contents (October 2016), we've had 16 updates. Since then, the duration of each season was as follows:

* under four weeks: 3 times

* 4-5 weeks: 6 times

* 5-6 weeks: 3

* 6-7 weeks: none

* more than 7? 4

Each of the updates was concurrent with a major release or a festival. The average duration has been 38.5 days.

It has been 28 days since the last change. If the 12th has the new story (as many suspect/hope), then it will have been 35 days, exactly in line with the existing patterns.