How to make Deadeye Trait & Rifle much better

Barzah.8019

**Deadeye's Mark**

- Applying mark does not break stealth

- Existing Condition on target applied by you also generate malice, share cooldown with attacking interval *this will give different approach for thief to generate malice to play semi passive instead of forcing them to get exposed every single time. This change will make other weapon and non stealth spam viable for tactic that focused on generating malice.

- *Optional: Remove marked sign (circle sign above the head) on your opponent screen

**Rifle**

Cursed Bullet (stealth skill 1)

- Increase projectile speed

- Change base damage to match deadly aim (skill 1 while kneeling)

- Remove boon converted to condition effect (bountiful theft is much better at this point)

- Hitting marked target will generate malice (6 second cooldown) *The point is to make this skill worth using and having synergy with Deadeye malice system

Deadly Aim (Kneel skill 1)

- Hitting marked target will generate malice (6 second cooldown), share cooldown with cursed bullet

Kneel & Sniper's cover

- Pressing jump will cancel the skill *Pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeee

I'll add that after playing with pistols for 80 lvls, I find that the rifle skills refuse to fire if that enemy is not within a narrow front facing vector. Refuses outright and consequently refuses to fire quite unlike pistols. If I sport pistols, my thief being not directly facing has never been a problem. My pistols fire if the enemy is 180 degrees in front every single time. Not rifle. Refuses unless the enemy is somehow in a 45 degree arc or thereabouts. It's like your Kneel/Sniper cover request to cancel the skill by jumping--rifle skills need to manage that 180 degree arc automatically. Basically, please get out of our way with this artificial limitation thing. Not sure if rifle skills are intended to have this effect, but they must not have them. 180 degree arc firing. Every single time.

Also, I noticed generally that thief has a problem with movement sometimes. Just stops. It takes a few movement key strokes to get them primed to move. I had an instance yesterday where I was simply running and my thief stopped dead. The game said, "Not enough energy." Uh, I wasn't dodging. I had full endurance bar in any case. Just stopped. Stuck, but not trapped or otherwise mobbed. Stopped dead. 80 levels of that = quite enough, thanks!

-Put Pierce on the AA even if it's only while kneeling or standing... and do something about it flying over everything's head and not hitting them.

-Make Peripheral Vision's boon AoE happen on yourself as well as enemy like Fire for Effect. Increase radius.

-Let us keep stolen items if mark ends or at least make One in the Champer ALWAYS give you a stolen skill no-matter what in combat so that it can work with Mercy.

-Change Ankle Shots to Ricochet. Let Rifle be the crippler and give Pistols back their trait.