Is Griffon mount going to kill gliding

I'm not going to get me a Griffon in the foreseeable future, so Gliding is still Gliding with me.

Also, can't make a run for it on a Griffon... can do with Gliding and don't even need much elevation to escape/gain speed to get away fast and break aggro/save life.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @bOTEB.1573 said:

> > @Zaraki.5784 said:

> > Is it difficult to master the timing to fly forever?

>

> You can't fly forever, doesn't matter how sharp u time it. But the angle of falling is 1/2 or 1/3 compared to the glider so you can fly longer.

If you start high enough, you can actually glide almost forever, but you can never get a higher altitude than when you started, so it's not flying, but it's better than gliding.

For example you can glide from the south of the desolation map to the north with one "glide" with the griffon if you start at the temple of the jackal.

It has something to do with diving tier 2 + second mount ability on the griffon. You may want to check that out.

But to the topic, gliders are way more precise, so it won't die out.

> @knyy.6427 said:

> > @bOTEB.1573 said:

> > > @Zaraki.5784 said:

> > > Is it difficult to master the timing to fly forever?

> >

> > You can't fly forever, doesn't matter how sharp u time it. But the angle of falling is 1/2 or 1/3 compared to the glider so you can fly longer.

>

> If you start high enough, you can actually glide almost forever, but you can never get a higher altitude than when you started, so it's not flying, but it's better than gliding.

> For example you can glide from the south of the desolation map to the north with one "glide" with the griffon if you start at the temple of the jackal.

> It has something to do with diving tier 2 + second mount ability on the griffon. You may want to check that out.

>

> But to the topic, gliders are way more precise, so it won't die out.

I will say it again...

O ye, of little faith, truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny griffon ability to fly three times.

PRAISE THE GRIFFON!