What's happened to Maguuma?

misterman.1530

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> >

> > > The last time you faced BG there were at least 4 'fights' guilds that left, yet that is the experience you draw upon?

> > >

> > > CL, KnT, RISE, and one other that escapes me.

> > >

> > > Some of the most activity BG has seen has taken place since those guilds left. Look at GW stats.

> >

> > The last time I personally faced BG was whenever the last matchup with Mag was before Mag got delinked. At that time KNT was still there. I think CL was there too. I even saw Crusik a couple times which was fun.

> >

> > All those guys can be a lot of fun to fight. When they choose to just fight and stop worrying about the stupid objectives and the score BG is probably the most fun server to play against imo. The first three weeks when Mag went to t1 last year were the most fun I'd had in the game in years.

> >

> > My hope is that over time BG server culture becomes more like what it used to be when I first went there: Don't worry about the score, just worry about taking your metaphorical fist and putting it down other player's metaphorical throats as forcefully and as often as possible. That's what it means to win the game.

> >

> > Maybe that's already happening now that BG isn't dominating the world anymore I can't really say.

>

> Again, they all left since you fought BG last. And BGs activity is higher now than when they were there.

>

> And as you know, no one else has come on.

>

> So, fights have gone up since the fights guilds left?

>

> Go figure.

That's a good sign.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > @"Shining One.1635" said:

> > > > >Why not split up so you can fight each other? Wouldn't you get the constant NA fights you want that way?

> > > >

> > > > I don't like fighting my friends. I like to fight people that I hate and I hate pretty much every other server.

> > >

> > > But yet, there is no one left to fight because no other server fights?

> >

> > More like the culture on every other server has become so objective oriented that most fights are predicated on an objective being on the line instead of just kinda running into each other over and over in an open area. There are plenty of people to fight and plenty of people who know how to fight but more and more they'll only fight if some kind of objective is on the line. That's what I really hate about most other servers on NA. It's not that they're all that bad at the game it's that they consistently make choices on the field that I absolutely despise and I refuse to be a part of.

> >

> > Take BG for example. Lot of very experienced pugs, some great commanders, can easily just focus on fighting whenever they want to, frequently choose to play the ppt siege turtle game instead. Why? Because too many people got obsessed with the idea of being the server that wins matchups instead of being the server that just wins fights. I remember when BG server culture wasn't so different from how Mag is now. I loved BG back then somewhere along the way it just got corrupted with this obsession with winning the stupid matchups.

>

> And if it's truly 'every other server' why does Mag bother then? By that definition, there is no one to fight.

Mag isn't

People are calling it quits. Hence t4

Keep debating whether I should wait for CU or get some fortnight while it's hot myself.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > > @"Shining One.1635" said:

> > > > > >Why not split up so you can fight each other? Wouldn't you get the constant NA fights you want that way?

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't like fighting my friends. I like to fight people that I hate and I hate pretty much every other server.

> > > >

> > > > But yet, there is no one left to fight because no other server fights?

> > >

> > > More like the culture on every other server has become so objective oriented that most fights are predicated on an objective being on the line instead of just kinda running into each other over and over in an open area. There are plenty of people to fight and plenty of people who know how to fight but more and more they'll only fight if some kind of objective is on the line. That's what I really hate about most other servers on NA. It's not that they're all that bad at the game it's that they consistently make choices on the field that I absolutely despise and I refuse to be a part of.

> > >

> > > Take BG for example. Lot of very experienced pugs, some great commanders, can easily just focus on fighting whenever they want to, frequently choose to play the ppt siege turtle game instead. Why? Because too many people got obsessed with the idea of being the server that wins matchups instead of being the server that just wins fights. I remember when BG server culture wasn't so different from how Mag is now. I loved BG back then somewhere along the way it just got corrupted with this obsession with winning the stupid matchups.

> >

> > And if it's truly 'every other server' why does Mag bother then? By that definition, there is no one to fight.

>

> Mag isn't

> People are calling it quits. Hence t4

>

> Keep debating whether I should wait for CU or get some fortnight while it's hot myself.

When it finally comes out in 2020, let me know if it's worth it.

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > > > @"Shining One.1635" said:

> > > > > > >Why not split up so you can fight each other? Wouldn't you get the constant NA fights you want that way?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I don't like fighting my friends. I like to fight people that I hate and I hate pretty much every other server.

> > > > >

> > > > > But yet, there is no one left to fight because no other server fights?

> > > >

> > > > More like the culture on every other server has become so objective oriented that most fights are predicated on an objective being on the line instead of just kinda running into each other over and over in an open area. There are plenty of people to fight and plenty of people who know how to fight but more and more they'll only fight if some kind of objective is on the line. That's what I really hate about most other servers on NA. It's not that they're all that bad at the game it's that they consistently make choices on the field that I absolutely despise and I refuse to be a part of.

> > > >

> > > > Take BG for example. Lot of very experienced pugs, some great commanders, can easily just focus on fighting whenever they want to, frequently choose to play the ppt siege turtle game instead. Why? Because too many people got obsessed with the idea of being the server that wins matchups instead of being the server that just wins fights. I remember when BG server culture wasn't so different from how Mag is now. I loved BG back then somewhere along the way it just got corrupted with this obsession with winning the stupid matchups.

> > >

> > > And if it's truly 'every other server' why does Mag bother then? By that definition, there is no one to fight.

> >

> > Mag isn't

> > People are calling it quits. Hence t4

> >

> > Keep debating whether I should wait for CU or get some fortnight while it's hot myself.

>

> When it finally comes out in 2020, let me know if it's worth it.

Lol

No leveling process, right into the action. Same with crowfall.

The month wasted leveling has always been what held me back from New titles.

Why not give it a whirl?

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Shining One.1635" said:

> > > > > > > >Why not split up so you can fight each other? Wouldn't you get the constant NA fights you want that way?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don't like fighting my friends. I like to fight people that I hate and I hate pretty much every other server.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yet, there is no one left to fight because no other server fights?

> > > > >

> > > > > More like the culture on every other server has become so objective oriented that most fights are predicated on an objective being on the line instead of just kinda running into each other over and over in an open area. There are plenty of people to fight and plenty of people who know how to fight but more and more they'll only fight if some kind of objective is on the line. That's what I really hate about most other servers on NA. It's not that they're all that bad at the game it's that they consistently make choices on the field that I absolutely despise and I refuse to be a part of.

> > > > >

> > > > > Take BG for example. Lot of very experienced pugs, some great commanders, can easily just focus on fighting whenever they want to, frequently choose to play the ppt siege turtle game instead. Why? Because too many people got obsessed with the idea of being the server that wins matchups instead of being the server that just wins fights. I remember when BG server culture wasn't so different from how Mag is now. I loved BG back then somewhere along the way it just got corrupted with this obsession with winning the stupid matchups.

> > > >

> > > > And if it's truly 'every other server' why does Mag bother then? By that definition, there is no one to fight.

> > >

> > > Mag isn't

> > > People are calling it quits. Hence t4

> > >

> > > Keep debating whether I should wait for CU or get some fortnight while it's hot myself.

> >

> > When it finally comes out in 2020, let me know if it's worth it.

>

> Lol

> No leveling process, right into the action. Same with crowfall.

> The month wasted leveling has always been what held me back from New titles.

> Why not give it a whirl?

Not opposed, but considering right now all we have is a beta promise in one, along with nothing from the other...

It does look good, but again.,..

And Fortnite?

Not even curious?

I haven't even mentioned non-mmo's like Total Warhammer that have hot multiplayer ATM... Just why exactly would the community/game NOT offering what I seek get my contnued attention? Same for the rest of the actual pvp-oriented pvp'rs

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> > Damnit I thought the plan was to stack kaineng if we didn't get a link.

> > No one ever gets me the updated memos.

>

> Kaineng totally last months flavor.

> Only Indo knows where the locusts land next... And possibly Cel.

>

Kitten.., I THOUGHT I heard freakin wings...

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> And Fortnite?

> Not even curious?

>

> I haven't even mentioned non-mmo's like Total Warhammer that have hot multiplayer ATM... Just why exactly would the community/game NOT offering what I seek get my contnued attention? Same for the rest of the actual pvp-oriented pvp'rs

Honestly, with work and family (yes, I have kids older than likely 40% of the populace on GW2) I will greatly limit where I put effort of any sort.

If the first two you mentioned truly don't have a grind to get to end game, I might try them out.

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> > > Damnit I thought the plan was to stack kaineng if we didn't get a link.

> > > No one ever gets me the updated memos.

> >

> > Kaineng totally last months flavor.

> > Only Indo knows where the locusts land next... And possibly Cel.

> >

>

> Kitten.., I THOUGHT I heard freakin wings...

Sign of the times

> @"Israel.7056" said:

>

> > The last time you faced BG there were at least 4 'fights' guilds that left, yet that is the experience you draw upon?

> >

> > CL, KnT, RISE, and one other that escapes me.

> >

> > Some of the most activity BG has seen has taken place since those guilds left. Look at GW stats.

>

> The last time I personally faced BG was whenever the last matchup with Mag was before Mag got delinked. At that time KNT was still there. I think CL was there too. I even saw Crusik a couple times which was fun.

>

> All those guys can be a lot of fun to fight. When they choose to just fight and stop worrying about the stupid objectives and the score BG is probably the most fun server to play against imo. The first three weeks when Mag went to t1 last year were the most fun I'd had in the game in years.

>

> My hope is that over time BG server culture becomes more like what it used to be when I first went there: Don't worry about the score, just worry about taking your metaphorical fist and putting it down other player's metaphorical throats as forcefully and as often as possible. That's what it means to win the game.

>

> Maybe that's already happening now that BG isn't dominating the world anymore I can't really say.

The glory days of BG are done. If you don't have commanders, you don't have a community to surround. It's just not fun to be the only one left after everyone has moved on and no way to recruit more since server locked for...yes, way way too long. Maybe Friday's re-link will fix but ... probably not.

> @"Optimator.3589" said:

> If the current Mag situation(locked/no link/no coverage) continues after this Friday's relink, I'll probably be buying into CU beta. None of the other servers on NA appeal to me, and the status quo is boring AF.

Camelot Unchained...lol...just burn your money now, you'll find more enjoyment. You need to do some research on the guy in charge of that, Mark Jacobs, and where he takes MMOs and what he does to the dev teams after product launch. Sad, sad, infuriating, sad track record.

> @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > @"Optimator.3589" said:

> > If the current Mag situation(locked/no link/no coverage) continues after this Friday's relink, I'll probably be buying into CU beta. None of the other servers on NA appeal to me, and the status quo is boring AF.

>

> You need to do some research on the guy in charge of that, Mark Jacobs, and where he takes MMOs and what he does to the dev teams after product launch. Sad, sad, infuriating, sad track record.

Pfft watch a video about who made your phone. I want to see what a PvE-less rpg looks like. Jacobs record isn't perfect, but he doesn't make WoW clones. That alone is a long overdue step for the whole genre.

> @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > @"Optimator.3589" said:

> > If the current Mag situation(locked/no link/no coverage) continues after this Friday's relink, I'll probably be buying into CU beta. None of the other servers on NA appeal to me, and the status quo is boring AF.

>

> Camelot Unchained...lol...just burn your money now, you'll find more enjoyment. You need to do some research on the guy in charge of that, Mark Jacobs, and where he takes MMOs and what he does to the dev teams after product launch. Sad, sad, infuriating, sad track record.

His record: DAOC the first RvR mmo and highly regarded. Warhammer which was highly regarded but was completely ruined by EA not Jacobs.

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > @"Shining One.1635" said:

> > > There's one thing I will never understand about Maguuma: Why on earth would all of the open field fight players want to congregate on one server? It seems very counterproductive to getting what you want.

> >

> > EU here. It's not about stacking on one server. It's about having a few servers, preferably mostly empty ones, where you can play your style. Experienced players and guilds used to be more spread, but most of these vets have left the game for reasons. The players that replaced them aren't as interested in the servers / communities / coordination / ...

> >

> > So guilds have to choose, either they only have guildraids and very bad pug experiences with predominantly players who refuse to organise or coordinate, literally making it impossible to play your style; or they have to merge to fight servers and fully ignore the brain-drained ppt servers. Most (fight) guilds that go on these PPT servers end up dying on EU out of sheer boreddom by its players.

> >

> > You can't just go and "have fights" on any server. The majority of servers will literally grief you (unknowingly, maybe) to the point of ragequit. Most veterans will quit the game sooner than play on carebear servers carrying hordes of said carebears who are probably going to flame them for trying.

> > If you lose fights on servers like vabbi, you'll get players excited because there's something to do. If you lose fights on servers like piken, you get 30+ players going afk on map or literally starting to build preventive siege for when the enemies start hitting the gates. You cannot force fights, because after 1 or 2 fights the majority of your players will refuse to try and improve. They'll just wait on their acs.

> >

> > With the decline of WvW, there are no "good" options for openfield fight players. There's only bad and worse.

>

> I think that was his point. MAG has (by culture) created a Fights mentality. Which is great. However, by being focused on this so heavily, they seemingly have forgone any ability for coverage and PPT. This in turn creates an environment where when they are heavily 'staffed' (Ie NA time) they are facing servers without that NA presence. Or, the mentality of PPT, which places those other servers on other BLs instead of trying to break into a T3 SMC.

>

> MAG has their culture which I can't fault them for. The problem is, on NA they are Mostly alone (server wise anyway) which creates a problem for them and others.

>

> Spreading out has never been a strength of NA. (Which MAG did NOT create.)

NA PPT is different because it's heavily coverage based. There are a few things which people fail to understand, I'll try explain from my EU pov.

If you have a strong fight group, you heavily enable your pugs, roamers and PPTers. We can win PPT against various pug and disorganised servers by literally bullying them out of the game for the week. It may sound like a dumb approach, but frankly resetting an EBG keep or garri and not letting brainless pugs recap it hurts enemy coverage substantially, and gives your pugs, roamers and ppters free reign. I expect my server to be able to CONTROL their PPT. We CHOOSE if we want to go up, stay or down and PPT accordingly. However, to win against servers with considerably higher / better coverage; it requires our veteran core to hardcarry. This works well if they enjoy playing, and doesn't work at all if they're bored.

If you have a strong fight group, you attract "likeminded" players who enjoy WINNING FIGHTS. Because that's what you do; you win fights. These players do not learn, or need to learn how to fight. They only need to learn who to follow for free bags or how they can permanently have SMC and clown that for free bags. There's a HUGE difference between the initial "we want outnumbered fights" players and the "we want free bags , uh I mean fights" players. Nobody who wants "fights" would sit in SMC with 40 man queue to clown trash tier groups.

In the case of EU stacked servers, which mostly cycle as organised groups attempt to run away from trash tier pugs that follow them eventually, the only enjoyable period is when you have a DEAD server which is mostly small. This allows you to constantly fight outnumbered. As soon as you get the reputation for fighting, you soon get the same numbers as other players especially when leading public. Both WSR and vabbi are now very high or full population servers; you do not get to fight outnumbered. This means you do not get to fight at all - because your enemies are not more and they're worse.

What happens? Half the people that wanted challenging fights / outnumber / actual fight players log off, leave and become increasingly more inactive. There are no good fights for them, no engagement, no fun. Even outnumbered by doing hidden guild raids, enemies stop fighting you. I've killed a zerg 20v40+ twice and guess what; they simply started building acs inside their structures waiting for us to attack.

The is no solution for the "we want fights" problem not because of stacking or lack of stacking; but because the majority of players has no interest in trying for fights. By all means there are MANY players who rather fight than not fight - absolutely NO issue with getting tons of players moving straight to strong "fight" servers. Yet if they lose, they rather go AFK or build siege than attempt to improve. There is a general unwillingness to play when losing, in WvW, because casual players expect fun and to be relaxing winners at any time; so the losing side (not defending side, LOSING side) is at a disadvantage; every time, as most of its players simply do not wanna play when losing. Fighting is impossible because 9/10 players just want bags handed to them for free without any effort or skill. That's the truth.

So the mag that wants to "fight you outnumbered" and the "mag that sits in sm building siege and clowning you to death"... Not really the same groups I'd assume. I mean there's some overlap. Hell even I go to sm if there's a blob inside, but rarely do I find it pugs. This is the real bandwaggoning; it's impossible to escape hordes of brainless pugs looking to leech anything without any effort. This is why in EU stacked servers have ALWAYS died and became awful servers eventually. You only need a small core of decent players (which are active) to have a decent fight server. Over time every server builds a huge following of awful leech players.

Making these "new servers" is incredibly time intensive. If you have several active commanders and / or enough core players that actually grasp the game, at least in EU you can PPT +2 tiers of where your coverage / pugs would bring you without this effort. But that requires some people to hard carry. And I know for most servers those people don't care enough about the game, don't enjoy the game enough, ... to bother anymore. I assume most old mag don't even like what their server has become. I assume they can't even play on EBG anymore - it's a 24/7 clownfiesta.

So what do you want these players to do? Quit as anet does? I'm sorry but most of them have been playing wvw for a very long time, very much enjoyed it and are just continuously being bullied out of the game. I spent most of my day hitting FSP garri and EB keep yesterday; they had queue on both maps without issues with 50+ players inside defending yet they refused at any time to come down and fight me until i was into lordsroom.

The "fight" players have long lost interest because well... other servers are too trash to even put up a fight in most cases. Most groups have no interest in losing any fights, only in winning them. And while mag might not mind losing fights - at least some portions of them - plenty of their pugs do; and they can't "lose" fights properly. Here's how it works in EU : You have 30 players while losing and fighting a 50+ man blob. You win 1-2 fights and suddenly you have a 60 man blob and they have a 30 man group; as both sides have more than 50% fairweather players. On ANY server, or EVERY server, regardless of numbers, unless you organise a fucking GvG or scrim you cannot "fight" other players because as soon as you win a few times; you kill your own fight. Because pugs refusing to lose.

Just like defenders and siege monkeys and so forth. They rather not play to avoid losing than to try turn around a bad situation into a win. They rather avoid losing by not playing than improve themselves and their server to a point where you can win.

SFR was stacked; sfr is now the deadest place you can imagine and nobody sane ever leads there, much less on any voice. It has 0 decent guilds because moving a good guild there means your players cannot play outside of guildraids.

Then deso was stacked, got overstacked and its entire core with almost all of its commanders left. It remained full for over a year (?!?!) despite a huge amount of its core leaving, and went from #1 as overstacked to T3-T4 within 1 month of its core leaving despite still having most fairweather and fresh pugs. Playing on deso at the time of overstack as organised was literally impossible. Suddenly the groups that had been on the server for years plain couldn't play as they were used to, so obviously many left and many quit.

Parts of deso core went to piken along with parts of FSP core. Piken is essentially TC; full of PC carebears who hated the organised core. Left 6 months later. Piken survived for a while due to strong links and mostly died. It still has its carebear PC core, but they dropped from T1-T2 to T3-T4 server and continue to bleed community players and veterans. Piken core left to vabbi without pugs and... suddenly overstacked server which, despite having a third of pikens coverage early on could still bully them around and almost win PPT. Meanwhile FSP is also overstacked, and the core eventually leaves to WSR linked to deso. WSR gets stacked, becomes main server and is now already stronger than most of the servers mentioned above due to huge bandwagon of... random players looking for a "strong" fight server.

Eternal cycles of ... tons and tons and tons and tons of pugs chasing strong groups to leech to the point where the amount of pugs isn't manageable for the core group. You can tell us "why leave, just say". I understand, and our core has now been on vabbi for more than a year. It doesn't make things better; the amount of pugs continues to increase and most of our core has quit the game out of sheer boreddom.

If you play for fights, the only option you have is to quit or to be incredibly toxic and find ways to fight outnumbered without pugs chasing you around like you're a golden goose. And even then, after 2-3 fights regardless of numbers unless you're fighting other "fight" players it will be done. A general attitude problem in all of WvW - partly due to siege being so strong that fighting skill is barely relevant for PPT aspects of the game; promoting PPT oriented players to learn to fully avoid fights rather than improving at them.

Not 100% sure how accurate for NA; last times I was on NA there were far more pins / tags / small guild groups than on EU; a much harder PPT / coverage focus because it's actually a 24/7 game rather than a 6 hour primetime and 18 hour nightcap / offprime; and so forth. But yeah, basically they did this because it's the least awful option for them.

> @"Waffle.3748" said:

> > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > Ermm...

> >

> > I think it is disgusting and certainly lack dignity to call oneself a fighter when one is on a full server matched against medium or high servers. I am sure many others have similar opinions and I certainly find it alarming on how one can continue to be thick-skinned about it. Then again, it is the culture of gw2 since stacking and bandwagoning is much considered alright thing to do by numerous guilds.

>

> Maguuma isn't really a full server, just locked. We have no coverage, few commanders, etc. Server is just in a bad spot atm, we'll see how relinks affect it, but most of those medium/high servers also have links too.

Are you really gonna use the same logic as the JQ or BG or whatever servers; claiming the system is wrong or server intentionally locked.

Mag always has people, they are just all over the places and more particularly packed in specific timezones.

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> Cropped

I only read partially but just to addon. The current mag was created via heavy shilling of "fight" when it was at medium pop. Not really because they were winning fight. The shill bought them more people which then lead to winning fights. It is just yet another typical bandwagon server created via shill. You can even say that the initial group of people are gone and what left of mag are those that shilled over. Who knows how many of the people from mag in this thread belong to the people that got shilled over.

T1-T4, doesn't matter we kill everybody. Only difference for Maguuma is its hard to motivate people to go to empty place and fight some door. Also we have some 10-12 hour where everybody log out at the same time and nobody can protect anything we take. So whoever want to PPT have to work much harder to make enough point to cover 10-12 hour of nobody online. People burned out.

Other server let us know when u want to fight though, we stomp u like cabbage.

> @"Lobsters.3869" said:

> T1-T4, doesn't matter we kill everybody. Only difference for Maguuma is its hard to motivate people to go to empty place and fight some door. Also we have some 10-12 hour where everybody log out at the same time and nobody can protect anything we take. So whoever want to PPT have to work much harder to make enough point to cover 10-12 hour of nobody online. People burned out.

>

> Other server let us know when u want to fight though, we stomp u like cabbage.

But you aren't going to an empty place to fight a door if you go to defend something outside of EBG. The issue I notice when fighting Mag is no one bothers to leave EBG to defend a keep on any alpine BL. I've seen groups of 10 flip T3 keeps from Mag and like 5 people show up to defend, when you had a map queue in EBG. Going to defend a structure results in a fight most of the time, and since you are defending, you don't have to worry about fighting in siege for hours.

Because you go kill those 10, they run away to another map. You get stuck waiting on queue for the only map that might have some action. Who wins here? the 10 that ran away or the ones stuck on empty bl? Oh wait I guess we should turn into stalkers and chase after them map after map. Maybe if groups actually stayed on a map for 2-3 hours people would show up for them, guess which groups does that this these days? only the big ones, because too other many people want teh ez ppt. Seen this countless times to bother anymore, enjoy your new keep.

P.S I usually start my time waiting in queue playing on magbl, flipping camps and sentries, pvding towers, helping a commander if one is around. When my queue pops I'm off to ebg the rest of the night because I'm not going to leave unless there's no queues, not going to wait 30 mins to get in, get a call 5 mins later to defend, go chase the enemy off the map and wait another 30 mins to go back into ebg. The people playing on the other open maps should go help if they're not busy defending something there too, but apparently only the people in ebg are responsible for this. Let's not even mention the fake or improper calls that get made to get people off ebg, you can only cry wolf so many times before people don't give a kitten.

> @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> Because you go kill those 10, they run away to another map. You get stuck waiting on queue for the only map that might have some action. Who wins here? the 10 that ran away or the ones stuck on empty bl? Oh wait I guess we should turn into stalkers and chase after them map after map. Maybe if groups actually stayed on a map for 2-3 hours people would show up for them, guess which groups does that this these days? only the big ones, because too other many people want teh ez ppt. Seen this countless times to bother anymore, enjoy your new keep.

You guys are hilarious. All you do is claim that you want fights, but refuse to leave EBG for fights because "zomg I will get stuck in a queue, waiting in an empty map, QQ". Also, I guess all the footage KEK uploads to youtube are fights in EBG with a photoshopped background of the alpine BLs? Top notch editing on their part, I must say.