TRAILER IS HERE!!! SPOILER ALERT NEW MOUNT

According to someone I know who has experience in GW1, this is actually how Joko behaves. The problem is our first exposure to Joko (angry, serious, malevolent) in GW2 is apparently unlike his established behavior, so people who never played GW1 see it as a ridiculous change in character.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Menadena.7482" said:

> I can not believe nobody has pointed out we do not actually see his face if we want to debate who it is, all shots are from behind or the speaker is off-camera.

Already said multiple times. It's a niche theory most likely based on not understanding GW2 recent story additions. As it was already pointed out to you, mocap for the face was most likely incomplete for the time of creation of this trailer. We've already seen Joko in his full grace in Episode 2. It's him and only him.

> @"Tranc.6780" said:

> I'm not a fan of the tone of Joko. It seems like they're trying to channel the Joker again, just like Scarlet. It makes it hard to take him or the story seriously.

Nah, Scarlet was obviously Poison Ivy.

Anyhoo, while Joko definitely reminds me of the Joker, even in name, he even more strongly reminds me of the undead Ash clone from Army of Darkness.

I want to brainwash Joko to get him on our side or get good arguments to get him on our side or repair his brain so that he is on our side (crazy but in a good way)....

that would be a plot twist....

I mean come on, he is a really good character and we killed scarlet, ok and we killed trahearne because he wanted to be killed to give mordremoth the final hit and we killed 2 elder dragons (one was a living dead) and we killed a god.....

Sooo 2 dragons, a god, a friend and a crazy sylvari...all dead....

it would be cool to get someone "living dead" on our side instead of just killing every enemie...

make it that his attacks now are some sort of crazy test to see if we are strong enough to face something even stronger....

oh and the mount is cool.... ;)