Favorite ways to farm gold

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > @"Jethro.9376" said:

> > 5th: Ecto gambling

>

> _I've lost 5K gold gambling ectos._

>

> But it's definitely _worth it._

Definetly worth a shot. You just have to know, when to stop.

_I lost my last savings (600g) because of too much greed_

> @"zaekeon.5128" said:

> What is ecto gambling? I always hear silverwastes but it seems like nothing is ever going on there. Is this a lfg/group only thing now days?

RIBA Farm = After the map starts to roll on, you capture the forts in this order: Red Rock Bastion - Indigo Cave - Blue Oasis - Amber Sandfall. After that, you start to rotate between those forts, killing some mobs and moving to the next in that order. Then Vinewrath event pops up, some commanders do "mini chest farm"s until the event, after the event is done, there is a "big chest farm". Then waiting until the map reloads forts. Then you capture them in the RIBA order again, and it goes on like this.

After you've collected enough Bags of Gear, Noxious Seed Pods etc etc. You open those on a level 49-53 character and salvage the loot. Then you sell the materials you get - mostly Platinum, Linen or Cotton and Rugged Leather.

Ecto gambling - There are some merchants that give you loot bags for some gold + ectos. Those loot bags include ectos - sellable expensive junk.

Istan first and foremost. I've played this game since beta and never gotten a pre. Since map launch I've gotten a few there. I'm a gen 2 snob so I either sell the pres (swords) and craft n sell the other weaps. Best farm map to date. Yes even better than when AB was multi map. You can avg quite a bit of gold, and vm is always lucrative ;)