"6 of 5 Character Slots in Use" after purchasing both expansions two days ago at full price

I have a multitude of issues going on at the moment and I haven't received any response to my tickets. The first being that one of my characters isn't playable (which is one I have had ever since I bought the game back in 2012 and is my favorite PvP character). When I hover my mouse over that character it just shows the information for my necromancer and not the ranger.

![](https://i.imgur.com/5OoWiIj.jpg "")

The second is after buying both expansions (at full price because it wouldn't let me select the bundle on the website) I only received one boost to 80 and not two.

Then of course the third, the game just went on sale right after I bought both expansions at full price. Whenever I contacted costumer support before hand they would respond in around ~1-2 hours at least and that wasn't too bad but I have had no response for two days now and it is frustrating. At this point I want a refund so I can fix the issues by buying the bundle and upgrade PoF to the deluxe edition with these sales going on, but even that feels kinda crappy that I have to resort to that to solve an issue.

> @"Loki.7860" said:

> I have a multitude of issues going on at the moment and I haven't received any response to my tickets. The first being that one of my characters isn't playable (which is one I have had ever since I bought the game back in 2012 and is my favorite PvP character). When I hover my mouse over that character it just shows the information for my necromancer and not the ranger.

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/5OoWiIj.jpg "")

> The second is after buying both expansions (at full price because it wouldn't let me select the bundle on the website) I only received one boost to 80 and not two.

> Then of course the third, the game just went on sale right after I bought both expansions at full price. Whenever I contacted costumer support before hand they would respond in around ~1-2 hours at least and that wasn't too bad but I have had no response for two days now and it is frustrating. At this point I want a refund so I can fix the issues by buying the bundle and upgrade PoF to the deluxe edition with these sales going on, but even that feels kinda crappy that I have to resort to that to solve an issue.

>

Support is super busy atm, it might take up to two weeks for a response

> @"Loki.7860" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > Support is super busy atm, it might take up to two weeks for a response

>

> apparently =/ I want to continue playing but without full access to my own account it is pretty demoralizing

>

>

Good luck to you. I am pretty sure that they will still give you the discount though considering you've made the ticket now, so at least that is not a worry

Have you tried logigng into every character yet? Maybe it causes the character slots to update and fix itself when the order changes or something