Path of Fire feedback

Just some quick simple feedback...just started path of fire 2-3 days ago. Im pretty underwhelmed. Its not horrible, but it severely pales in comparison to HoT. The story, or at least the concept, is top notch and it is definitely a refreshing break from hunting dragons. The mission to mission tasks are tedious, slogging, and boring.

"Talk to this person, talk to that person".

"Oh Im not the person you want to speak with, talk to that person over there"

"No no, not me, go across the desert and talk to that person"

"Oh, I have some info for you, hear is the vaguest piece of information ever..."

We need more information... "Talk to this person. Talk to that person"

"Go visit 8 different green circles and talk to everybody. "

Now talk to them twice.

My god. So freaking boring. Im losing interest, fast. I loved taking a Herald, Scourge, Daredevil, Chrono, Dragonhunter, and Weaver through HoT content. It was enjoyable. I don't know if I'll be able to take even three of these classes through PoF content because the entire expansion seems to be me running around the friggin desert asking questions and talking to people.

Additional gripes would be that, obviously, there are no or very few meta events? I could be wrong. I think I participated in one during Riverlands but it doesnt seem to be as prominent as

HoT metas were. I DO appreciate going back to the core-tyria way of exploring and playing with hearts. But this also gives a sort of disjointed feel after the amazingness of HoT (tons of dynamic events, and a lot of these events tie into meta). By doing hearts and not having some over-arching goal to reach for the zone, I find myself skipping more events (or at least less motivated to dismount and participate) than actually partaking. The HoT meta-style of zone participation is where its at, please return to it. However, feel free to throw in a few hearts to do as well. They are fun to complete...but not a replacement for the daisy chaining of some really great events that tie into a meta and zone-wide story & goal. I also feel that there are a lack of neato skins, as HoT had plenty.

With that said, everything else seems to be fairly solid: New enemies, great story concept, mounts were introduced (yay?), new areas although they do begin to look the same (thank god for the southern portion of Riverlands and the Brand).

Just my two cents.

PoF has two real meta events, one in the Desolation and one in Vabbi.

The real meta map is the Living Story Episode 1 Domain of Istan, with two bigger events and several very farmable ones besides that

Imo the "go here talk 100 times" stuff wasn't as bad because it really only took a few seconds to get there but I would have prefered if we got to search stuff ourselves instead