Ghastly Breach - Static AoE

Josh.4016

Our two big elite skills worth a darn are Ghastly Breach and Plaguelands. Both are Any chance this could be reworked to not be static or at minimum given a barrier? Having two static circles is redundant. It also feels a bit wasted due to how much mobs move and we rarely get to have the mobs stay in the circle for a full duration, this is compounded by some pretty long cool downs too.

Just my 2 cents.

Barrier on Ghastly Breach doesn't sound too shabby, but given Abrasive Grit synergy, the pulsing might would have to go. Otherwise, it would just do too much with 1 trait.

As for Plaguelands, being static is fine. I thought being a 1s cast time with another 1s delay and a 10s field with 9 pulses would be more of a bother.

If it ever saw a tweak, I think adding a 10th pulse, moving vulnerability up to the 1st pulse, increasing vulnerability duration from 8s to 10s, adding an immobilize as the 10th pulse, then halving the burn duration since it would get 2 pulses would be good enough.

> @"Wondrouswall.7169" said:

> Barrier on Ghastly Breach doesn't sound too shabby, but given Abrasive Grit synergy, the pulsing might would have to go. Otherwise, it would just do too much with 1 trait.

>

> As for Plaguelands, being static is fine. I thought being a 1s cast time with another 1s delay and a 10s field with 9 pulses would be more of a bother.

>

> If it ever saw a tweak, I think adding a 10th pulse, moving vulnerability up to the 1st pulse, increasing vulnerability duration from 8s to 10s, adding an immobilize as the 10th pulse, then halving the burn duration since it would get 2 pulses would be good enough.

Nah keep it so it has bleeding as the first condition.

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > @"Wondrouswall.7169" said:

> > Barrier on Ghastly Breach doesn't sound too shabby, but given Abrasive Grit synergy, the pulsing might would have to go. Otherwise, it would just do too much with 1 trait.

> >

> > As for Plaguelands, being static is fine. I thought being a 1s cast time with another 1s delay and a 10s field with 9 pulses would be more of a bother.

> >

> > If it ever saw a tweak, I think adding a 10th pulse, moving vulnerability up to the 1st pulse, increasing vulnerability duration from 8s to 10s, adding an immobilize as the 10th pulse, then halving the burn duration since it would get 2 pulses would be good enough.

>

> Nah keep it so it has bleeding as the first condition.

I believe in this proposal, the Bleeding would go completely untouched. Instead, Vulnerability would start as soon as you finished casting the skill, and Bleeding would start at the 1 second mark like it already does.

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > @"Wondrouswall.7169" said:

> > > Barrier on Ghastly Breach doesn't sound too shabby, but given Abrasive Grit synergy, the pulsing might would have to go. Otherwise, it would just do too much with 1 trait.

> > >

> > > As for Plaguelands, being static is fine. I thought being a 1s cast time with another 1s delay and a 10s field with 9 pulses would be more of a bother.

> > >

> > > If it ever saw a tweak, I think adding a 10th pulse, moving vulnerability up to the 1st pulse, increasing vulnerability duration from 8s to 10s, adding an immobilize as the 10th pulse, then halving the burn duration since it would get 2 pulses would be good enough.

> >

> > Nah keep it so it has bleeding as the first condition.

>

> I believe in this proposal, the Bleeding would go completely untouched. Instead, Vulnerability would start as soon as you finished casting the skill, and Bleeding would start at the 1 second mark like it already does.

Ah I see. Okay then. As you were.