Skirmish Tickets from wvw achievements

Novoden.3087

> @"Novoden.3087" said:

> Just an idea since the wvw achievements take a while to get, some skirmish tickets from them could be pretty nice. Maybe 200 for completing an achievement?

Probably not. That's a lot of tickets for an achievement.

From a purely pseudo selfish perspective, for all of those people who attained those achievements earlier, would they get the tickets? Because if yes,I'll be halfway to my heavy set and I haven't started it.

If no, then a lot would be slightly frustrated.

Also, is there precedence for adding items to achievement rewards when the achievement is not a new achievement?

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Novoden.3087" said:

> > Just an idea since the wvw achievements take a while to get, some skirmish tickets from them could be pretty nice. Maybe 200 for completing an achievement?

>

> Probably not. That's a lot of tickets for an achievement.

>

> From a purely pseudo selfish perspective, for all of those people who attained those achievements earlier, would they get the tickets? Because if yes,I'll be halfway to my heavy set and I haven't started it.

>

> If no, then a lot would be slightly frustrated.

>

> Also, is there precedence for adding items to achievement rewards when the achievement is not a new achievement?

If you already have the achievements you should get the rewards. And i don't know maybe 100? I thought 200 would be fair for how long they take.

I think they have updated rewards for achievements before but i'm not 100% sure don't quote me on it xD

Or just add more achievements and give Skirmish tickets as a reward for the new achivements, just off the top of my head, drain 5,000 supply with treb cows.

They could even come up with new ideas for dailies or keep the existing ones and just add 1 or 2 skirmish tickets to the daily chests.

The existing achievements are lopsided though, you have people that have been playing for years, people that completed them before they were lowered, people that were close or finished after they were lowered and people that came in once they were lowered that should be close to completing most by now, but you also have people that just came in within the last month that have so much to do AND they can also get Skirmish tickets while doing those achievements. The new people are fresh and optomistic, the vets not so much, and some vets have already been screwed by changes to those achievements.

Just make new ones and add cool rewards to those.