Add resistance to Foot in the Grave and hide it behind the stability

DragonFury.6243

> @"Wizardauz.3761" said:

> > @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > > @"Wizardauz.3761" said:

> > > Not cherry picking anything. Multiple Shouts from Multiple Classes. Suffer is a ok-ish shout, but when you have a full red-line of condis let me know how good Suffer is at condi removal when it takes off your torment and the 8stack of bleeds, confusion, Slow, etc is still one you, Did i mention it only condi "Transfers" if the shout hits?

> > Suffer! is multifunctional. It's usefull in a lot of builds. Chill has many synergies on reaper.

> >

> > - increases dps (cold shoulder)

> > - increases burst (procs chilling nova)

> > - CC

> > - applies vulnerability -> more damage, cover condition, crit chance increase

> > - very good setup skill for melee kiting

> > - team fight / anti mesmer condi cleanse

> >

> > Suffer! is the shout that makes MH-dagger on reaper viable.

> >

> > - dagger3 -> Suffer! -> immob and 3 cover conditions (chill, vuln, bleed)

> > - Suffer! -> dagger auto -> instant proc of chilling nova + 6 vuln. = 12% crit chance increase (all this gives you a nice instant burst)

> >

> > I've destroyed countless druids (!) with the dagger3 -> Suffer! -> shroudburst combo.

> >

> > >YAAM is a good shout.

> > I guess you are talking about YAAW!?!

> >

> > This is the worst of the four utility shouts.

> >

> > - might gain is useless compared to Suffer! because the chill grants a flat 10% damage increase

> > - the stunbreak is better achieved via plague signet, spectral armor and even foot in the grave (this brings me back to topic ;-) )

> > - weakness is useless as you create it through might corrupts anyway

>

> You also have many other ways of applying chill through out your GS weapon set. Dedicating an entire utility to it is a little overboard.

>

> As far as Condi Cleanse. I get that if you hit the mesmer + 4 clones you have the possibility of clearing 5 condis but even then thats very situational.

>

> As far as YAAW*, for being a quick stun breaker that can grant you a lot of healing (blighters boon) and jump you up to 25 might stacks (in combination with other abilities) i hardly find it useless comparatively to how bad Rise and NCSU are.

Lol u won't get any healing from bligthers boon, because you aren't in shroud when casting yaaw. Only a little bit of lf but you can get more from other abilities.

And it doesn't provide anything, that other abilities don't do better.

Stunbreak? Spectral armor, spectral walk, worm, signet are way better

Getting might? You should have plenty from spite

And most of the times you want to disengage, after the opponent hit you with a stun. It's the best way to get your dmg to the opponent: stun-> burst

So the might you get from the shout gets even more useless

>

> I agree though Plague Signet and Spectral armor are better stun breakers, if you choose to run YSIM with the shout enhanced trait, YAAW isnt bad at all.

>

> Foot in the grave is nice but Death Perception is better over all if i can guarantee crits after 50% base crit chance.

Heavily depends on the build you are using

>

> Again since Reaper is not synonymous with sustain, and you have so much front loaded damage, might as well use that to your advantage.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic