Taimi is so big now

> @"Carighan.6758" said:

> This is the weird thing. She's using an **upscaled Asura kid model now**. Which just looks super-grotesque. :pensive:

I don't think so. Like with the human (female) body choices, you _can_ actually create unnaturally (or "unhealthily") thin, grotesque looking characters - which I am also not a fan of, because anorexia is rather tragic.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> I don't think so. Like with the human (female) body choices, you _can_ actually create unnaturally (or "unhealthily") thin, grotesque looking characters - which I am also not a fan of, because anorexia is rather tragic.

Yes we (smart people!) all know humans look grotesque, but we don't have many resources, not even from Dynamics, to assign to finding a solution to that problem right now. The Scarabs sort-of worked, but not really. :tongue:

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> AH..well, before someone tweets this or creates a hahstag of some sort to have me banned from the game, what I meant was both Taimi and Rytlock have differing views on on the world and different ways of expressing those views, and both crack me up; Taimi tends to be more whimsical and outright "cute", while Rytlock is cynical and salty as hell!

>

Taimi may be a genius, but she is still very much a teenage girl. That and her natural Asuran sociopathy explain her immature conduct.

About Rytlock: The Commander may have the spotlight, but Rytlock is a leader in his own right, and an old soldier among a race that typically dies young. One doesn't get to his rank and age among the Charr without being cynical and salty. I knew people like Rytlock in the real US Navy, and I could well imagine him drinking and sharing stories at the VFW with GYSGT Hartman and Colonel Kilgore, assuming he survives to get there.

This is why her head is so big.

(Spoiler warning for those who have not played POF.)

Councillor Phlunt: According to Genetics Expert Morreigh, I am your father.

Taimi: No! NO! That's not true! That's impossible!

Councillor Phlunt: Search your data. You KNOW it to be true.

Taimi: NoooOOOooOO! NOOOOooOO!

Councillor Phlunt: Heh. Most certainly no, Centurion Mangleface Goreguzzler.

Taimi: Hah?

Councillor Phlunt: Hee hee hee! Before I was a Councillor, I was Prank Expert Phlunt, AKA The Prankmaster.

Taimi: I'm going to need a bigger head.