Beetle help (possible bug)

Hi here!

I need a little help here with the new mount, in specific with the boost , sometimes doesn't work, the boost activates but it doesn't get any speed, and when it finish it goes back to normal speed. and this happens quite often, sometimes in flat terrain, sometimes going down on a slope, and is quite frustrating. So, Am i doing something wrong or there is a bug? and yes, i do wait until the endurance is filled (i got that a lot on the ingame chat)

> @"The Lag.9742" said:

> Hi here!

> I need a little help here with the new mount, in specific with the boost , sometimes doesn't work, the boost activates but it doesn't get any speed, and when it finish it goes back to normal speed. and this happens quite often, sometimes in flat terrain, sometimes going down on a slope, and is quite frustrating. So, Am i doing something wrong or there is a bug? and yes, i do wait until the endurance is filled (i got that a lot on the ingame chat)

I have the exact same problem happening. If I notice it I dismount, wait a second or two, then remount, and usually the problem fixes itself. It is very irritating though.