Does this idea have potential? (crosspost from reddit)

Hi all! <3

-As we all know, tons of new (and returning) players recently joined this game! :D Sadly, they need to farm/grind alot of gold to catch up to older players. (Living story, griffon, ascended gear etc.)

-I would like to organise a big hero point run through all Heart of Thorns (except DS :D) and Path of Fire maps in a row. This would benefit newer players, returning players and players with alts!

-All tips would go to a giveaway for new players to help them catch up to us without all the grinding. As a bonus I would play it without any equipment, and every time I die I have to add 50-100g to the giveaway.

-So: Does this idea have potential and if so, do you have any suggestions to make it more interesting? (^ -^)

Which gimmick, the giveaway or the naked thing? :P

I think the giveaway would be a nice way to help some newer players, while everyone doing the HP run would benefit as well. Also, many players like giving stuff to new players but I know most of them don't want to walk around starter maps to give everyone they see free money. ;)

The naked thing is just for fun and to make sure I contribute too xd.

> @"Digitix.9241" said:

> -All tips would go to a giveaway for new players to help them catch up to us without all the grinding. As a bonus I would play it without any equipment, and every time I die I have to add 50-100g to the giveaway.

Even without that bonus, it seems like a reasonable thing to give a shot to. Let us know how it pans out! (I'd suggest a post in the community events forum here, as well as reddit, to advertise it.)

> @"SlippyCheeze.5483" said:

> > @"Digitix.9241" said:

> > -All tips would go to a giveaway for new players to help them catch up to us without all the grinding. As a bonus I would play it without any equipment, and every time I die I have to add 50-100g to the giveaway.

>

> Even without that bonus, it seems like a reasonable thing to give a shot to. Let us know how it pans out! (I'd suggest a post in the community events forum here, as well as reddit, to advertise it.)

I guess I'll crosspost it to the community events too, if people want me to do this I'll make another post with more details (date, time etc.) :)