Are there any blackgate active guilds?

Jay.3409

im a new player to gw2 but have alot of experience with zvz from many mmorpg like archeage,albion,tera,etc i got into blackgate because i've had this account for over 3 years now.. ( pre hot/ pre f2p accounts ) but never really stucked to this game till now... im an active wvw and pvp player.. i will only pve if its guild stuff or with friends, and only if i need pvp gears... i have ts3/discord.. im still learning and looking to go far in this game... im NA, rev ( using meta build for zerg )

also is it confirmed that linked servers last for 2 months? ( ie. Blackgate is now teamed with a l ow pop server against SoS )

> @"Jay.3409" said:

> im a new player to gw2 but have alot of experience with zvz from many mmorpg like archeage,albion,tera,etc i got into blackgate because i've had this account for over 3 years now.. ( pre hot/ pre f2p accounts ) but never really stucked to this game till now... im an active wvw and pvp player.. i will only pve if its guild stuff or with friends, and only if i need pvp gears... i have ts3/discord.. im still learning and looking to go far in this game... im NA, rev ( using meta build for zerg )

>

> also is it confirmed that linked servers last for 2 months? ( ie. Blackgate is now teamed with a l ow pop server against SoS )

congrats on beating the game!

Blackgate has no link, it's programmed as the full server when comparing populations, so it won't open or get a link unless Arenanet manually changes that.

As to your guild question, there's a few NA guilds that run "zerg size": Icoa, KiS, XVX, ME -- certain ones run certain nights mainly though. Recommend running with each guild at least once before committing to membership.