Beastmarshal Oluwa Eranko

I must say, I've loved Eranko's character. I really hope she comes back at a later date even though Joko wasn't going to let her come back. Personally I'd like to request that we add her to the Commander's squad/guild. Now that most of the awakened are free from Joko's control. And most of the awakened have a sense of self. (Outside of thralls I think.) I feel this character needs the justice she deserves!

But anyways, I feel it would actually be an excellent decision to add an awakened character to the commanders group, or have them (Like Eranko.) be more recurring characters in the upcoming episodes and expansions. Any plans, comments, or thoughts on these suggestions?

> @"perilisk.1874" said:

> So, I'll take that as rock-solid confirmation that we're adding Koss to the roster of Dragon's Watch. Say no more.

I can see it now, Koss taking Lord Faren under his wing. Tutoring him to become the next Koss. The newest Koss Boss if you were.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > @"PeterFries.1057" said:

> > Eranko has likely gone to her reward, finally free of her servitude to Joko. Who can say what adventures we may have with other Awakened characters, though?

>

> I hope not, we must kill all undead

That's exactly why we need an Awakened guild member, to show people that they are fighting for Tyria as well, and help put to rest these archaic prejudices against the differently alive.

Well, considering Joko died shortly after Eranko did, I doubt she's coming back. Even if she did, she probably won't be as smart (not that we know what non-Joko Awakened look like relative to ones he personally raises). Maybe one of the other generals we haven't yet killed can be our continuing villain for this season.