When was the last server update for NA?

> @"GDchiaScrub.3241" said:

> :ScansThread: Hmm...OP asks about server population updates. Last few post refer to Maguuma? It's normal.

Hmmm Hunk is from mag... pretty sure he was wondering when mag opening... entire thread about mag.. except for the out of place post about sbi...

> @"Rampage.7145" said:

> There is no reason to move tho, i mean who are we gonna fight? BG?JQ?SBI?NSP?SoS? 0 fights only few servers with good NA are YB Kai, FA, and HoD, and they are not T1 they bounce around in the low tiers so why PPT to T1? i dont get it we dont care about PPT, as long there are bags we good, there are bags in T4 currently so who cares?

The quality of bags, which everyone was right about, you only wanted easy bags, the people who moved obviously wanted a better challenge out of a dead tier. You got fights from kain but guess where they going. But yeah enjoy the one push bags, I'm sure mag will be a link itself soon enough. Geez as much as I don't like Destro at least he wanted to play in t2.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> The quality of bags, which everyone was right about, you only wanted easy bags, the people who moved obviously wanted a better challenge out of a dead tier. You got fights from kain but guess where they going. But yeah enjoy the one push bags, I'm sure mag will be a link itself soon enough. Geez as much as I don't like Destro at least he wanted to play in t2.

>

Again kid, it is all about the matchups, there are good matchups and there are bad matchups, JQ SoS BG SBI TC NSP all bad matchups Kaineng FA YB all good mathcups HoD DB decent matchups, tier is irrelevant this isnt 2014 anymore machups change week after week, as long as Mag has Xushin and has me we could push the server to T1 if we wanted to, my point still stands tho, why would we do that when the higher u go the more chance u have to get terrible matchups?

I ain't a kid, son. And Xushin ktrained for like 6-8 hours a day but couldn't even push mag to 2nd for blue in t4, so please spare us the we could if we wanted. That poor guy puts so much into mag for the rest of you to destroy it anyways. Funny how you don't want to face the servers with multiple decent guilds to fight on them, if you wanted cheap bags so bad you coulda just went to pve and make more gold there, just ask XuXu.

LOL look at the score for T3 right now do you think those servers are doing better than we were last week? matchups just reset kid, in a couple weeks tiers will stabilize and mag will be long gone from T4 with the FC link relax. Stop the PPTstress, like we lost some guilds but those guilds do nothing towards the weekly score we got good a link we will be back in t3 t2 for the duration of the relinks relax, xushin is my friend since 2014 u don't have to tell me stories about him LOL

Ain't telling you stories about him kid, telling you if want easy gold go ask him for advice, no need to slum the entire server to t4 for easy bags. Only people gonna pptstress now is you guys if you ever want to bother getting out of t4, cause you ran everyone else off that would do it for you, not just the people that just left, so enjoy your ppting one push bagging in the db aisle.

> @"Rampage.7145" said:

> All the people who got mag to T1 and farmed BG for months 1 year ago is still on Mag and will be on mag, we mostly lost all the bandwagoners who came after to leech kills in EBG and thought they were too good to actually have to join a squad comp up to kill people, the mag cloud LMAO. It is a good thing all hat cancer HUNT, TTD, cook left mag so that way I can actually get into EBG with a non T3 SMC again and farm men forever

You forgot the sarcasm tag.

> @"morrolan.9608" said:

> > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > All the people who got mag to T1 and farmed BG for months 1 year ago is still on Mag and will be on mag, we mostly lost all the bandwagoners who came after to leech kills in EBG and thought they were too good to actually have to join a squad comp up to kill people, the mag cloud LMAO. It is a good thing all hat cancer HUNT, TTD, cook left mag so that way I can actually get into EBG with a non T3 SMC again and farm men forever

>

> You forgot the sarcasm tag.

He forgot to mention SoX.

> @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > @"morrolan.9608" said:

> > > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > > All the people who got mag to T1 and farmed BG for months 1 year ago is still on Mag and will be on mag, we mostly lost all the bandwagoners who came after to leech kills in EBG and thought they were too good to actually have to join a squad comp up to kill people, the mag cloud LMAO. It is a good thing all hat cancer HUNT, TTD, cook left mag so that way I can actually get into EBG with a non T3 SMC again and farm men forever

> >

> > You forgot the sarcasm tag.

>

> He forgot to mention SoX.

That too, and those scrub leechers Kek

> @"morrolan.9608" said:

> > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > @"morrolan.9608" said:

> > > > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > > > All the people who got mag to T1 and farmed BG for months 1 year ago is still on Mag and will be on mag, we mostly lost all the bandwagoners who came after to leech kills in EBG and thought they were too good to actually have to join a squad comp up to kill people, the mag cloud LMAO. It is a good thing all hat cancer HUNT, TTD, cook left mag so that way I can actually get into EBG with a non T3 SMC again and farm men forever

> > >

> > > You forgot the sarcasm tag.

> >

> > He forgot to mention SoX.

>

> That too, and those scrub leechers Kek

Nah, just SoX.

> @"morrolan.9608" said:

> > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > @"morrolan.9608" said:

> > > > @"Rampage.7145" said:

> > > > All the people who got mag to T1 and farmed BG for months 1 year ago is still on Mag and will be on mag, we mostly lost all the bandwagoners who came after to leech kills in EBG and thought they were too good to actually have to join a squad comp up to kill people, the mag cloud LMAO. It is a good thing all hat cancer HUNT, TTD, cook left mag so that way I can actually get into EBG with a non T3 SMC again and farm men forever

> > >

> > > You forgot the sarcasm tag.

> >

> > He forgot to mention SoX.

>

> That too, and those scrub leechers Kek

So, u think KEK does anything for the score on MAG? i mean mag as it is has a very strong NA, Why do you think KEK leaving means anything to mag when all the score is decided by offhours? Mag has a strong EU tz and and OK SEA time zerg when riddle is running arround plus strong NA by nature, KEK leaving means nothing PPT wise, none of the guilds that left mean anything for the scoreboard just some extra kills that is it. A guild like ROLL in the other had tho, in our link means a lot towards score they play WvW hardcore all day, havok, defend stuff and capture objectives during offhours etc, the less stacked the NA timezone the better tbh nobody wants to deal with ques. Mag will just move up tiers whenver we want as we always done in the past. If AIR keep was defendable (thanks arenanet) we would be way ahead of YB on points currently for example.

> @"Evolute.6239" said:

> > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > @"Evolute.6239" said:

> > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > The usual bandwagon and stacking cycle, some server destack, some server stacked, burn some houses along the way while doing it.

> > > > People need to call out against the lame hype shilling, it isn't 2013 anymore where there are a lot of houses you can burn

> > >

> > > It's about to happen again, so don't be shocked :).

> > >

> > > KN is just a strong server because it doesnt have that many pugs and its very guild centered as many guilds as a whole transferred there as a group.

> > > We're starting to get pugs now, and it's a dream pug server tbh because there is 24/7 guild tagging, but it's not thick in that regard yet.

> > >

> > > We'll see if it holds up in against the more historically active/24 7 ppt servers in a week or two.

> >

> > KN doesn't has ocx I think? It is from its guest server. KN sea is also mainly consist of morning NA players so populations only come on like 11pm+ sea time. So, I doubt it can hold up at higher tiers especially against FA, FA can queue 1 map at prime sea if there's interesting things and easily 1.75 maps by 11pm+ sea time (if they still awake) but this link FA sea only stay in ebg, like a mini mag. The positive not so frustrating fighting thing against FA sea queue is they run in separate groups instead of one map blob. Maybe KN will replace SBI which is about to drop down due to lack of commanders.

> >

> > Well, KN is expected to be host since 2 months ago when I notice the bandwagon on first week of the link, not a rocket science guess but off hours isn't something that can be maintained by bandwagoning. Only time will tell if their off hours can survive there.

> >

> > edit: fix timing

>

> OCX has a lot, so much so that LATE had to transfer off because it would be boring. eN and ODA are on KN. We can map queue during OCX EBG sometimes.

>

> Our dead hours are late sea and EU. By dead I mean the only ones who can command are NA people who happen to be off work :lol:

>

> It's no where near FA but it's still pretty active.

Queue in ocx, wouldn't that be bigger than sos ocx already? Or does that queue only happens on weekend? In that case, I believe it would be largely morning NA people. Does KN queue 4 maps on reset?

> @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > @"Evolute.6239" said:

> > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > @"Evolute.6239" said:

> > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > The usual bandwagon and stacking cycle, some server destack, some server stacked, burn some houses along the way while doing it.

> > > > > People need to call out against the lame hype shilling, it isn't 2013 anymore where there are a lot of houses you can burn

> > > >

> > > > It's about to happen again, so don't be shocked :).

> > > >

> > > > KN is just a strong server because it doesnt have that many pugs and its very guild centered as many guilds as a whole transferred there as a group.

> > > > We're starting to get pugs now, and it's a dream pug server tbh because there is 24/7 guild tagging, but it's not thick in that regard yet.

> > > >

> > > > We'll see if it holds up in against the more historically active/24 7 ppt servers in a week or two.

> > >

> > > KN doesn't has ocx I think? It is from its guest server. KN sea is also mainly consist of morning NA players so populations only come on like 11pm+ sea time. So, I doubt it can hold up at higher tiers especially against FA, FA can queue 1 map at prime sea if there's interesting things and easily 1.75 maps by 11pm+ sea time (if they still awake) but this link FA sea only stay in ebg, like a mini mag. The positive not so frustrating fighting thing against FA sea queue is they run in separate groups instead of one map blob. Maybe KN will replace SBI which is about to drop down due to lack of commanders.

> > >

> > > Well, KN is expected to be host since 2 months ago when I notice the bandwagon on first week of the link, not a rocket science guess but off hours isn't something that can be maintained by bandwagoning. Only time will tell if their off hours can survive there.

> > >

> > > edit: fix timing

> >

> > OCX has a lot, so much so that LATE had to transfer off because it would be boring. eN and ODA are on KN. We can map queue during OCX EBG sometimes.

> >

> > Our dead hours are late sea and EU. By dead I mean the only ones who can command are NA people who happen to be off work :lol:

> >

> > It's no where near FA but it's still pretty active.

>

> Queue in ocx, wouldn't that be bigger than sos ocx already? Or does that queue only happens on weekend? In that case, I believe it would be largely morning NA people. Does KN queue 4 maps on reset?

Just transferred off of Maglol to KN, and can confirm KN 4 maps queued at reset.

> @"Optimator.3589" said:

> > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > @"Evolute.6239" said:

> > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > @"Evolute.6239" said:

> > > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > The usual bandwagon and stacking cycle, some server destack, some server stacked, burn some houses along the way while doing it.

> > > > > > People need to call out against the lame hype shilling, it isn't 2013 anymore where there are a lot of houses you can burn

> > > > >

> > > > > It's about to happen again, so don't be shocked :).

> > > > >

> > > > > KN is just a strong server because it doesnt have that many pugs and its very guild centered as many guilds as a whole transferred there as a group.

> > > > > We're starting to get pugs now, and it's a dream pug server tbh because there is 24/7 guild tagging, but it's not thick in that regard yet.

> > > > >

> > > > > We'll see if it holds up in against the more historically active/24 7 ppt servers in a week or two.

> > > >

> > > > KN doesn't has ocx I think? It is from its guest server. KN sea is also mainly consist of morning NA players so populations only come on like 11pm+ sea time. So, I doubt it can hold up at higher tiers especially against FA, FA can queue 1 map at prime sea if there's interesting things and easily 1.75 maps by 11pm+ sea time (if they still awake) but this link FA sea only stay in ebg, like a mini mag. The positive not so frustrating fighting thing against FA sea queue is they run in separate groups instead of one map blob. Maybe KN will replace SBI which is about to drop down due to lack of commanders.

> > > >

> > > > Well, KN is expected to be host since 2 months ago when I notice the bandwagon on first week of the link, not a rocket science guess but off hours isn't something that can be maintained by bandwagoning. Only time will tell if their off hours can survive there.

> > > >

> > > > edit: fix timing

> > >

> > > OCX has a lot, so much so that LATE had to transfer off because it would be boring. eN and ODA are on KN. We can map queue during OCX EBG sometimes.

> > >

> > > Our dead hours are late sea and EU. By dead I mean the only ones who can command are NA people who happen to be off work :lol:

> > >

> > > It's no where near FA but it's still pretty active.

> >

> > Queue in ocx, wouldn't that be bigger than sos ocx already? Or does that queue only happens on weekend? In that case, I believe it would be largely morning NA people. Does KN queue 4 maps on reset?

>

> Just transferred off of Maglol to KN, and can confirm KN 4 maps queued at reset.

>

>

Whoa, won't be surprised kn become "Very High" server size a few weeks later. Bandwagon hype is strong, must be nice to have so many wvw guild players to carry commanders.

Mag declined really fast though, too fast. Did the bandwagoners to mag left for kn?

> @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > @"Optimator.3589" said:

> > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > @"Evolute.6239" said:

> > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > @"Evolute.6239" said:

> > > > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > > > The usual bandwagon and stacking cycle, some server destack, some server stacked, burn some houses along the way while doing it.

> > > > > > > People need to call out against the lame hype shilling, it isn't 2013 anymore where there are a lot of houses you can burn

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It's about to happen again, so don't be shocked :).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > KN is just a strong server because it doesnt have that many pugs and its very guild centered as many guilds as a whole transferred there as a group.

> > > > > > We're starting to get pugs now, and it's a dream pug server tbh because there is 24/7 guild tagging, but it's not thick in that regard yet.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We'll see if it holds up in against the more historically active/24 7 ppt servers in a week or two.

> > > > >

> > > > > KN doesn't has ocx I think? It is from its guest server. KN sea is also mainly consist of morning NA players so populations only come on like 11pm+ sea time. So, I doubt it can hold up at higher tiers especially against FA, FA can queue 1 map at prime sea if there's interesting things and easily 1.75 maps by 11pm+ sea time (if they still awake) but this link FA sea only stay in ebg, like a mini mag. The positive not so frustrating fighting thing against FA sea queue is they run in separate groups instead of one map blob. Maybe KN will replace SBI which is about to drop down due to lack of commanders.

> > > > >

> > > > > Well, KN is expected to be host since 2 months ago when I notice the bandwagon on first week of the link, not a rocket science guess but off hours isn't something that can be maintained by bandwagoning. Only time will tell if their off hours can survive there.

> > > > >

> > > > > edit: fix timing

> > > >

> > > > OCX has a lot, so much so that LATE had to transfer off because it would be boring. eN and ODA are on KN. We can map queue during OCX EBG sometimes.

> > > >

> > > > Our dead hours are late sea and EU. By dead I mean the only ones who can command are NA people who happen to be off work :lol:

> > > >

> > > > It's no where near FA but it's still pretty active.

> > >

> > > Queue in ocx, wouldn't that be bigger than sos ocx already? Or does that queue only happens on weekend? In that case, I believe it would be largely morning NA people. Does KN queue 4 maps on reset?

> >

> > Just transferred off of Maglol to KN, and can confirm KN 4 maps queued at reset.

> >

> >

>

> Whoa, won't be surprised kn become "Very High" server size a few weeks later. Bandwagon hype is strong, must be nice to have so many wvw guild players to carry commanders.

>

> Mag declined really fast though, too fast. Did the bandwagoners to mag left for kn?

IDK much about the guild situation on KN, going to stay a pug for a few weeks before I decide if the server is a good fit, and see what the various guild cultures are like before I start making any serious inquiries.

For me it wasn't a bandwagon thing so much as it was a lack of other options that seemed any more attractive. Probably would have gone FA if they hadn't been full. I dislike TC and YB siege culture. SoS is bad at fighting. NSP is meh. Didn't care for HoD when SoR first got linked with them. CD is lolwut, and so is DB. So that basically left KN as an apparently very competent and organized server.

Mag is very much in decline, with exactly 1 guild left (EZ) that can stand on its own for a reset night raid. VR is a joke. They're good fighters, but far too small to really pull off much against a serious enemy zerg without help from the pug baddies that Bloodie so despises, and they can't be counted on. TBT and WE are also quite small and not really consistent with their presence. CTH with Xushin at the forefront is the driving force for Mag PPT. On weeks where he's burnt out, the score is godawful. ROLL on the link server seems a decent bunch, but they can only do so much, too. As a whole, the server is just a disorganized, apathetic cluster***k now, and I had enough of T4.

Hope Mag can get their kitten together and rebound, as I had many lulz there.