When's the Player Made Wep Release?

Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now. It says they'll be "inspiration" for up coming weps but that torch should be made as is, it's freaking gorgeous. Honestly it'd make a great legendary. Could you imagine it... unequipped the hands are closed around the light source chains wrapped around it tightly but you can see slivers of the light between the fingers and then when you wield it the chains break and hands open up letting that blazing light through. It'd be awesome but I'd def. settle for just a regular gemstore skin version of it.

> @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

>

> Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

i highly doubt that

considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

Still waiting for the remaining 2nd gen weapons.

At the current rate of release we need another 9 months at best,almost double that at worst.

The 3rd gen legendaries,if they follow the same program,will be fully released sometime in the next decade.

Most thumbs up.

> @"Aenaos.8160" said:

> Still waiting for the remaining 2nd gen weapons.

> At the current rate of release we need another 9 months at best,almost double that at worst.

> The 3rd gen legendaries,if they follow the same program,will be fully released sometime in the next decade.

> Most thumbs up.

IKR, I'm still waiting for the 2nd gen scepter and ta daa we have warhorn. We get LS episodes every 2 months, it would be cool if they released 2 legendaries with one episode. After the 2nd gen, they should go for another legendary armor set which is obtainable through open world pve.

> @"Umut.5471" said:

> > @"Aenaos.8160" said:

> > Still waiting for the remaining 2nd gen weapons.

> > At the current rate of release we need another 9 months at best,almost double that at worst.

> > The 3rd gen legendaries,if they follow the same program,will be fully released sometime in the next decade.

> > Most thumbs up.

>

> IKR, I'm still waiting for the 2nd gen scepter and ta daa we have warhorn. We get LS episodes every 2 months, it would be cool if they released 2 legendaries with one episode. After the 2nd gen, they should go for another legendary armor set which is obtainable through open world pve.

Every 3 to 4 months. Probably 5 next time. So it will be awhile. I'm not sure what they will release next, but I imagine greatsword will be last. So you might get scepter next episode. Or it could be longbow to change it up since the last three were off-hand, one-handed, off-hand. Or it could follow that pattern and be scepter one-handed.

> @"infrequentia.3465" said:

> > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> >

> > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> i highly doubt that

> considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > @"infrequentia.3465" said:

> > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > >

> > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > i highly doubt that

> > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

>

> I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

> > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > @"infrequentia.3465" said:

> > > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > >

> > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > i highly doubt that

> > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> >

> > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

>

> since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

>

> whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

> @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > @"infrequentia.3465" said:

> > > > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > >

> > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > >

> > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> >

> > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> >

> > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

>

> Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

> @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > >

> > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > >

> > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> >

> > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> >

> > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

>

> Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

except they do work like that.

they where not 1st gen at the time. they where just legends there was no 2nd gen. just 1 tier of legendary weapons.

around the time of hot talks ( roughly 3 years ago ) was when we heard thered be a new generatio of legendaries . THATS the point of waiting not before

you can't wait for something that doesn't excist or even dreamed of.

> > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > @"infrequentia.3465" said:

> > > > > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > > >

> > > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> > >

> > > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> > >

> > > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

> >

> > Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

>

> > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > > >

> > > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> > >

> > > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> > >

> > > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

> >

> > Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

>

> except they do work like that.

> they where not 1st gen at the time. they where just legends there was no 2nd gen. just 1 tier of legendary weapons.

>

> around the time of hot talks ( roughly 3 years ago ) was when we heard thered be a new generatio of legendaries . THATS the point of waiting not before

> you can't wait for something that doesn't excist or even dreamed of.

>

>

>

We will have to agree to disagree because I will never agree with your logic.

> @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

>

> Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

You mean 3 years, right?

> @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > @"infrequentia.3465" said:

> > > > > > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > > > >

> > > > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> > > >

> > > > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > > > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> > > >

> > > > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

> > >

> > > Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

> >

> > > > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > > > >

> > > > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> > > >

> > > > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > > > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> > > >

> > > > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

> > >

> > > Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

> >

> > except they do work like that.

> > they where not 1st gen at the time. they where just legends there was no 2nd gen. just 1 tier of legendary weapons.

> >

> > around the time of hot talks ( roughly 3 years ago ) was when we heard thered be a new generatio of legendaries . THATS the point of waiting not before

> > you can't wait for something that doesn't excist or even dreamed of.

> >

> >

> >

>

> We will have to agree to disagree because I will never agree with your logic.

Oh, you're one of those people that confuse facts with opinions. You're wrong, he's right. Move on!

> @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> >

> > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

>

> You mean 3 years, right?

>

> > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > > @"infrequentia.3465" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> > > > >

> > > > > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > > > > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> > > > >

> > > > > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

> > > >

> > > > Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

> > >

> > > > > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> > > > >

> > > > > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > > > > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> > > > >

> > > > > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

> > > >

> > > > Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

> > >

> > > except they do work like that.

> > > they where not 1st gen at the time. they where just legends there was no 2nd gen. just 1 tier of legendary weapons.

> > >

> > > around the time of hot talks ( roughly 3 years ago ) was when we heard thered be a new generatio of legendaries . THATS the point of waiting not before

> > > you can't wait for something that doesn't excist or even dreamed of.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > We will have to agree to disagree because I will never agree with your logic.

>

> Oh, you're one of those people that confuse facts with opinions. You're wrong, he's right. Move on!

Not quite, we've been waiting for 5 years...

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-guild-wars-2-in-2013/

"you’ll also see new legendary weapons and new types of legendary gear in 2013"

That was the first time they mentioned new legendaries, to my knowledge, 5 years ago. Mind you, just because that was the first time they mentioned new legendaries doesn't mean that people weren't waiting for them for longer.

> Oh, you're one of those people that confuse facts with opinions. You're wrong, he's right. Move on!

No I'm one of those people whose opinion is based on facts, and you are both wrong, here is the facts...

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-guild-wars-2-in-2013/

> @"Developer" said:

>you’ll also see new legendary weapons and new types of legendary gear in 2013

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > >

> > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> >

> > You mean 3 years, right?

> >

> > > > > > > > @"infrequentia.3465" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > > > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > > > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > > > > > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> > > > > >

> > > > > > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

> > > > >

> > > > > Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

> > > >

> > > > > > > > @"infrequentia.3465" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > > > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > > > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > > > > > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> > > > > >

> > > > > > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

> > > > >

> > > > > Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

> > > >

> > > > except they do work like that.

> > > > they where not 1st gen at the time. they where just legends there was no 2nd gen. just 1 tier of legendary weapons.

> > > >

> > > > around the time of hot talks ( roughly 3 years ago ) was when we heard thered be a new generatio of legendaries . THATS the point of waiting not before

> > > > you can't wait for something that doesn't excist or even dreamed of.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > We will have to agree to disagree because I will never agree with your logic.

> >

> > Oh, you're one of those people that confuse facts with opinions. You're wrong, he's right. Move on!

>

> Not quite, we've been waiting for 5 years...

>

> https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-guild-wars-2-in-2013/

>

> "you’ll also see new legendary weapons and new types of legendary gear in 2013"

>

> That was the first time they mentioned new legendaries, to my knowledge, 5 years ago. Mind you, just because that was the first time they mentioned new legendaries doesn't mean that people weren't waiting for them for longer.

Well, you're right, from a certain point of view.

But you can't really expect something that hasn't really been announced.

I'd actually forgotten that post, wow, Arena Net full of empty promises since 2013, who knew!

But still, it's not the same as expecting gen 2 Legendaries, we didn't even know they would be that different to obtain from original ones, pretty much up to HoT Launch. Which is why when people actually started doing math, they realized that it was (back then) cheaper, in general, to just buy stufff from the Trading Post than go about the lengthy, time-gated process of precursor crafting.

Gen2 as it is now, was only really announced in HoT, but you're right, people might have been expecting them since 2013, due to that post. Still, not 6 years. The game wasn't even released 6 years ago, still nearly 2 months to go.

But i'll concede that i had forgotten about that post.

> > @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > >

> > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > >

> > > You mean 3 years, right?

> > >

> > > > > > > > > @"infrequentia.3465" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > > > > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > > > > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > > > > > > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @"infrequentia.3465" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Vavume.8065" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Wyldchild.8706" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Have been waiting for those 3 weps for month's now.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Been waiting for some 2nd gen legendary weapons for nearly 6 years now, I would not hold your breathe.

> > > > > > > > > i highly doubt that

> > > > > > > > > considering the game is not even 6 years old and 2nd gen where from just 2 years ago

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I said we are still waiting for SOME gen 2 legendary weapons NEARLY 6 years later, considering gen 1 were released at release, the game is 6 years old next month and we still have many gen 2 legendary weapons not released. It is now nearly 6 years since the first set was fully released, what did you not understand about that?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > since 2nd gen was not released roughly 2 YEARS ago you cannot have been WAITING 6 year for something that was not even announced nor thought of. they where not called 1st gen at release they where just it.

> > > > > > > so saying you have been WAITING for 6 years on 2nd gen is impossible the most you could have been wating for them is 3 years with the announcement of them

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > whats so hard to understand about the very concept of time that you would blatantly double it

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Except things don't work like that, when something is released that is then the starting point of when you wait for the next thing to be released, like time between xpacs, or time between 1st gen and 2nd gen... We have been waitin nearly 6 years for 2nd gen legendary weapons to be fully released.

> > > > >

> > > > > except they do work like that.

> > > > > they where not 1st gen at the time. they where just legends there was no 2nd gen. just 1 tier of legendary weapons.

> > > > >

> > > > > around the time of hot talks ( roughly 3 years ago ) was when we heard thered be a new generatio of legendaries . THATS the point of waiting not before

> > > > > you can't wait for something that doesn't excist or even dreamed of.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > We will have to agree to disagree because I will never agree with your logic.

> > >

> > > Oh, you're one of those people that confuse facts with opinions. You're wrong, he's right. Move on!

> >

> > Not quite, we've been waiting for 5 years...

> >

> > https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-guild-wars-2-in-2013/

> >

> > "you’ll also see new legendary weapons and new types of legendary gear in 2013"

> >

> > That was the first time they mentioned new legendaries, to my knowledge, 5 years ago. Mind you, just because that was the first time they mentioned new legendaries doesn't mean that people weren't waiting for them for longer.

>

> Well, you're right, from a certain point of view.

> But you can't really expect something that hasn't really been announced.

>

> I'd actually forgotten that post, wow, Arena Net full of empty promises since 2013, who knew!

> But still, it's not the same as expecting gen 2 Legendaries, we didn't even know they would be that different to obtain from original ones, pretty much up to HoT Launch. Which is why when people actually started doing math, they realized that it was (back then) cheaper, in general, to just buy stufff from the Trading Post than go about the lengthy, time-gated process of precursor crafting.

>

> Gen2 as it is now, was only really announced in HoT, but you're right, people might have been expecting them since 2013, due to that post. Still, not 6 years. The game wasn't even released 6 years ago, still nearly 2 months to go.

> But i'll concede that i had forgotten about that post.

Just digging a deeper hole, accept that you were wrong, gen 2 was announced in 2013... end of.