Most efficient way to do FTT turrets achis?

I read of many people spending different amount of Spare Parts to do those achi (from a minimum to ~700 to a max of ~1200).

I couldn't come up with an answer so I'm asking here, what's the most efficient way (spending less Spare Parts) to do those achis?

You only need 1 turret ever, if you have enough parts.

The turret will never die because it gets a heal to 50% of its max health every time you apply an upgrade for level 2 or 3 skills. So get those parts and have a nice upgrading session.

edit: most efficient is alternating between 2 settings all the time. At the beginning get one setting to level 2 asap and then go back to switching between level 1 settings. If the turret HP drop too low apply the level 2 upgrade and setting once to get it back to 50% health.

> @"Edgy McEdgelord.4790" said:

> You only need 1 turret ever, if you have enough parts.

>

> The turret will never die because it gets a heal to 50% of its max health every time you apply an upgrade for level 2 or 3 skills. So get those parts and have a nice upgrading session.

>

> edit: most efficient is alternating between 2 settings all the time. At the beginning get one setting to level 2 asap and then go back to switching between level 1 settings. If the turret HP drop too low apply the level 2 upgrade and setting once to get it back to 50% health.

Thanks for answering :)

As far as most effective way to farm Spare Parts.

Do the Moon Fortress Assault part of the meta. Use a Raptor or Springer mount skill to quickly tag and group enemies during the "capture phases". Never sit in the circle, tag everything you can. You should at a minimum doing this with a decent amount of people get anywhere from 60-120 Spare Parts of this alone.

Else head to Dabjini Hallows and kill all the awakened inquest there. Unfortunately the drops from this are wonky at best and they drop in values of 1,2,100. The rate when i was doing this was about 1 Spare Part drop per 3 Mob kills.

For turrets do what Edgy said above.

I got my spare parts in the Forearmed is Forewarned story instance.

After cleaning out the outpost, when the instance borders expand widely, find patrols that include an awakened inquest. Kill the patrols but leave the inquests guys. They'll coninue to patrol all by theirselves and periodically put down turrets that you can suck 7 spare parts out of with the microgolem skill.

When you have 4 or 5 of those guys active, you can just run and teleport around to suck all their turrets dry to your heart's content.

> @"Manasa Devi.7958" said:

> I got my spare parts in the Forearmed is Forewarned story instance.

>

> After cleaning out the outpost, when the instance borders expand widely, find patrols that include an awakened inquest. Kill the patrols but leave the inquests guys. They'll coninue to patrol all by theirselves and periodically put down turrets that you can suck 7 spare parts out of with the microgolem skill.

>

> When you have 4 or 5 of those guys active, you can just run and teleport around to suck all their turrets dry to your heart's content.

Oh I did not know this, would have made it so much easier. Thanks for the insight though!

> @"TexZero.7910" said:

> As far as most effective way to farm Spare Parts.

>

> Do the Moon Fortress Assault part of the meta. Use a Raptor or Springer mount skill to quickly tag and group enemies during the "capture phases". Never sit in the circle, tag everything you can. You should at a minimum doing this with a decent amount of people get anywhere from 60-120 Spare Parts of this alone.

>

> Else head to Dabjini Hallows and kill all the awakened inquest there. Unfortunately the drops from this are wonky at best and they drop in values of 1,2,100. The rate when i was doing this was about 1 Spare Part drop per 3 Mob kills.

>

> For turrets do what Edgy said above.

The awakened at the front lines (referring to Corsair Renown Heart to approximately Front Line region) have a fairly nice drop as well, because there are often 3 to 5 mobs in a cluster so you can mount up, jump in and kill everything and then go for the next cluster.

Gather as many people as you can, and go to events that have as many waves of enemies as possible to make them spawn more enemies, and make sure everyone has low damage weapons with lots of hits so everyone can tag as many as possible, like engineer flamethrowers.

Just avoid failing or delaying events for more spawns. There's people doing daily achievements and they may not be able to wait for things like a bunch of people trying to extend a turret event for as long as possible, so try to go for event success under reasonable times.