Why did you change Mistlock Sactuary Passkey?

Zaraki.5784

Mistlock Sactuary Passkey used to be: "Double click to get teleported to the center and be able to choose between the various options." But after patch it has become: "Double click to get ported back to the same map you were before going to Mistlock Sactuary."

To me it was so much better before because it was nice when I was far from the center of the map, I simply had to double click to get ported. Anyone else sharing the same preference? If so, could you please revert it back to how it was before?

> @Zaraki.5784 said:

> Mistlock Sactuary Passkey used to be: "Double click to get teleported to the center and be able to choose between the various options." But after patch it has become: "Double click to get ported back to the same map you were before going to Mistlock Sactuary."

> To me it was so much better before because it was nice when I was far from the center of the map, I simply had to double click to get ported. Anyone else sharing the same preference? If so, could you please revert it back to how it was before?

While we're complaining about the Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey, why oh WHY can't I access the world map from inside of it?? It would be so much better if I could open my map and teleport to various waypoints (like you can do, for example, in Noble's Folly)

> @Fallesafe.5932 said:

> > @Zaraki.5784 said:

> > Mistlock Sactuary Passkey used to be: "Double click to get teleported to the center and be able to choose between the various options." But after patch it has become: "Double click to get ported back to the same map you were before going to Mistlock Sactuary."

> > To me it was so much better before because it was nice when I was far from the center of the map, I simply had to double click to get ported. Anyone else sharing the same preference? If so, could you please revert it back to how it was before?

>

> While we're complaining about the Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey, why oh WHY can't I access the world map from inside of it?? It would be so much better if I could open my map and teleport to various waypoints (like you can do, for example, in Noble's Folly)

Ehm...you can, you just have to swith to Tyria (Surface/Underground/Depths).

An interesting change, but one that I would personally support. I was hoping that would be the functionality of the Captain's Airship when I bought that ticket. The ability to constantly have access to a merchant/TP/Bank while not "leaving" my position would be fantastic, and it would also make for a great place to safely AFK for a few minutes, which the desert seems to be lacking (although I suppose the HoM and Exalted Portal Stone do that already).

I see the pass is for sale for 7 days. Before I buy it, just to be clear, they **removed** the ability to return to where you were? Is that true? If that's true, there is no reason to get it for me, and honestly don't see why all the pass keys don't have this feature. But there is always WvW, I guess.

[Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistlock_Sanctuary_Passkey "Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey")

> This is the only pass in the game that allows players to choose to return to the location where they used their pass.

I see the pass is for sale for 7 days. Before I buy it, just to be clear, they **removed** the ability to return to where you were? Is that true? If that's true, there is no reason to get it for me, and honestly don't see why all the pass keys don't have this feature. But there is always WvW, I guess.

[Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistlock_Sanctuary_Passkey "Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey")

> This is the only pass in the game that allows players to choose to return to the location where they used their pass.

> @notebene.3190 said:

> I see the pass is for sale for 7 days. Before I buy it, just to be clear, they **removed** the ability to return to where you were? Is that true? If that's true, there is no reason to get it for me, and honestly don't see why all the pass keys don't have this feature. But there is always WvW, I guess.

>

> [Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistlock_Sanctuary_Passkey "Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey")

>

> > This is the only pass in the game that allows players to choose to return to the location where they used their pass.

I bought one today and used it. Double click to get to the Sanctuary then double click again and returned to where I was. Or you can use the portal. One of its options is to return to your map.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > @notebene.3190 said:

> > I see the pass is for sale for 7 days. Before I buy it, just to be clear, they **removed** the ability to return to where you were? Is that true? If that's true, there is no reason to get it for me, and honestly don't see why all the pass keys don't have this feature. But there is always WvW, I guess.

> >

> > [Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistlock_Sanctuary_Passkey "Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey")

> >

> > > This is the only pass in the game that allows players to choose to return to the location where they used their pass.

>

> I bought one today and used it. Double click to get to the Sanctuary then double click again and returned to where I was. Or you can use the portal. One of its options is to return to your map.

Excellent, thank you!