So Anet apparently doesn't keep receipts of our transactions?

So I logged into my bank account and saw two charges on the same day and it doesn't seem right to me. I went to my email where normally all my email receipts go, only to find out that I don't have any. I don't have any receipts since I bought PoF a couple of weeks ago or any of the gems I have bought recently. I need to be able to compare so I can see if I got charged to many times. I put in a ticket and was told quote:

**"Hello,

Regarding your request, we are unable to provide you with your total spending due to tool limitation. We can only suggest you to contact your financial institution to determine your exact spending on the game.

Regards,

GM dobii

Guild Wars 2 Support Team"**

I don't need my total spending I just need to see some receipts so I can make sure that I'm not simply seeing a charge that showed up later than I expected. Not gonna lie that has happened before with other services in which case, I just check it against receipts and viola problem sorted. However, I can talk to my bank all I want but all they can see is the charges like I do on the account. How the heck am I supposed to verify anything without receipts?

> @"redfenix.6380" said:

> So I logged into my bank account and saw two charges on the same day and it doesn't seem right to me. I went to my email where normally all my email receipts go, only to find out that I don't have any. I don't have any receipts since I bought PoF a couple of weeks ago or any of the gems I have bought recently. I need to be able to compare so I can see if I got charged to many times. I put in a ticket and was told quote:

>

> **"Hello,

>

> Regarding your request, we are unable to provide you with your total spending due to tool limitation. We can only suggest you to contact your financial institution to determine your exact spending on the game.

> Regards,

>

> GM dobii

> Guild Wars 2 Support Team"**

>

> I don't need my total spending I just need to see some receipts so I can make sure that I'm not simply seeing a charge that showed up later than I expected. Not gonna lie that has happened before with other services in which case, I just check it against receipts and viola problem sorted. However, I can talk to my bank all I want but all they can see is the charges like I do on the account. How the heck am I supposed to verify anything without receipts?

Try contacting DigitalRiver. They are the retailer for ANet and responsible for the transactions.

https://www.digitalriver.com/shopper-support/

For what it's worth, I always take a screenshot of the transaction right before confirmation (just in case something goes missing) and immediately after, and just keep the second if all goes well initially. I've always gotten a confirmation email afterward with the same details, which I compare to my screenshot, just in case. (It might be prudent to delete the email and just keep the screenshot, depending on whether you trust the security of your mail more than you trust your hard drive or cloud back ups.)

Ok I will try reaching out to them, thanks. I have never had this issue before so I just trusted that the emails went where they always do. Screenshots at the time of purchase is a really good idea. Just another way to keep records so I'm not wondering what all I have done in a late night stupor lol.