Henge of Denravi player looking for a guild

We're a new WvW guild on SoR but we're linked with HoD right now so it'd work fine. We run WvW (just about) every night from 7:00 central until ??

We come from a large WvW guild that isn't active anymore but a handful of us wanted to stay so a month or so ago we started on our own guild. We know how to recruit but aren't sending out random invites just to fill the Discord. We don't want drama and like to make sure new members are a fit and are confident we'll grow.

We run a tight group, are organized and can take on groups larger than ourselves. Our style is to stay small to medium sized and flank for a larger zerg so we call our own shots. We do ask people to play certain builds when we're running official for the good of the group, but there's time to run other things as well.

We're not mass recruiting, and small enough so you'd get to know everyone and be appreciated. Let me know if you want more info or a link to apply etc..

Z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

> @"ZNICK.8537" said:

> We're a new WvW guild on SoR but we're linked with HoD right now so it'd work fine. We run WvW (just about) every night from 7:00 central until ??

>

> We come from a large WvW guild that isn't active anymore but a handful of us wanted to stay so a month or so ago we started on our own guild. We know how to recruit but aren't sending out random invites just to fill the Discord. We don't want drama and like to make sure new members are a fit and are confident we'll grow.

>

> We run a tight group, are organized and can take on groups larger than ourselves. Our style is to stay small to medium sized and flank for a larger zerg so we call our own shots. We do ask people to play certain builds when we're running official for the good of the group, but there's time to run other things as well.

>

> We're not mass recruiting, and small enough so you'd get to know everyone and be appreciated. Let me know if you want more info or a link to apply etc..

>

> Z

I liked your post on I am on HoD server. Is it possible for me to get an invite? I enjoy WvW, especially an organized guild group. Would love to check you all out!

> @"Plagueis.9672" said:

> > @"ZNICK.8537" said:

> > We're a new WvW guild on SoR but we're linked with HoD right now so it'd work fine. We run WvW (just about) every night from 7:00 central until ??

> >

> > We come from a large WvW guild that isn't active anymore but a handful of us wanted to stay so a month or so ago we started on our own guild. We know how to recruit but aren't sending out random invites just to fill the Discord. We don't want drama and like to make sure new members are a fit and are confident we'll grow.

> >

> > We run a tight group, are organized and can take on groups larger than ourselves. Our style is to stay small to medium sized and flank for a larger zerg so we call our own shots. We do ask people to play certain builds when we're running official for the good of the group, but there's time to run other things as well.

> >

> > We're not mass recruiting, and small enough so you'd get to know everyone and be appreciated. Let me know if you want more info or a link to apply etc..

> >

> > Z

>

> I liked your post on I am on HoD server. Is it possible for me to get an invite? I enjoy WvW, especially an organized guild group. Would love to check you all out!

If you're on HoD and join their SoR guild, you will 99.9% not be able to play with them come the last Friday of this month when relinks happen...