Deadeye is broken OP

i did post that i was able to reproduce his 5k double tabs but the post got removed as it was an answer to a post that was removed.

anyway without prestacking lead attacks it is difficult, but you were able to see that lead attacks were prestacked in the screen as 2x double tap wouldnt cause 15 lead attacks in the screen.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> i did post that i was able to reproduce his 5k double tabs but the post got removed as it was an answer to a post that was removed.

> anyway without prestacking lead attacks it is difficult, but you were able to see that lead attacks were prestacked in the screen as 2x double tap wouldnt cause 15 lead attacks in the screen.

I actually assumed he pre-stacked might with more double taps before the shot and had might stacks that fell off in the image, but stacking lead attacks has pretty much the same effect. In either case you're stacking damage effects before the fact, and you still need to have enough initiative left over to actually fire off two doubletaps/TRBs. You could probably stack both with some boon duration, sadly I don't think there is a reasonable boon duration amulet in pvp for thief (I tried to find one before, never found one that was worth using). So the damage could technically reach 6k if you wanted to be obscene about it or get a mesmer to raid buff you.

I would call that arguably a real pvp situation if he's just using lead attacks, but it's kind of iffy and misleading and the build still sucks.

• 1 year later...

> @"Piedplat.3597" said:

> > @"CutesySylveon.8290" said:

>

>

> > Necro thread.

> Yeah I realise it was a old tread. :pensive:

>

But you just reposted what you posted in the WvW forum thread.

You don’t make your argument, or lack thereof, stronger by copy pasting it over and over.