Dedicated Servers

Figure with the current debacle, Would be a good time to get an answer about the chance at dedicated servers in Africa.

Playing at 230-300ping puts a lot of limits in gameplay. PvP being the most notable, but Fractals plays a part at higher lvls as well as Raids.

Let's forget the speed run achievements you have on seasonal events. Fractals and PvP are a nightmare at that ping, and the game is old enough now for this issue to come up in the past.

Are we going to get dedicated servers ?

Not Particularly active on this game, but I did buy the expansion to enjoy mounts, as you'd imagine doesn't feel as smoothe as it should. Actions like mounting or switching mounts is slow.

Ive been around since Fire and Ice, when I would run that dungeon with no pants. Didn't know anvils could repair armor. Thinking of Engi Pistol and Shield as Riot police.

I've seen Anet invest in an E-sport scene I followed, Watched it die out.

That year they skipped the Adventure Box, Scarlet's Legendary Rampage that ruined Lion's Arch forever.

The champion farm area under the Gauntlet that lead to drastic drop in price of Pre-cursers.

It's been a long road, all in glorious 300+ ping on NA servers. Had to make the switch to EU and been playing 230+ ping since.

It's a no love lost relationship, at this point :/

~ Best of Luck to you Anet team,

I know you have a current issue you have to deal with first. But Take the time to atleast read through the post linked.

Support the issue down below:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/46841/attention-arenanet-oce-playerbase-wants-to-play-your-game#first