Small Ideas for improving the current Vanilla Meta Events

Feel free to add some ideas to improve them. Meta Event Chain is one of my favorite parts of the game. But I believe there is room for improvement.

*Legendary Metas - Need a new mechanic that can combine as many lower population servers into a few as possible during the Meta. Right now Taxiing is the only method of doing this and that fully on the player's end, and can be complicated some times and annoying, since you never know which taxi is already full, or if you going to a lesser populated server. Just like when any map population drops, the game gives players an option to port to a more populated map. This should happen for Legendary Metas so they can compact the population for these events as much as possible.

*Svanir Shaman- I suggest the phases of this ( Totem, Portals, Shaman) need improvements to make them more impactful. I suggest the Portal Phase happens more often during the fight, and can potentially summon a powerful champ or two. The Guards around the Portals could get a buff to be more of a threat.

*Fire Elemental- This boss need better health, to make the fight last longer so the AoE parts of the fight have a stronger impact.

*Modniir Overlord- This fight need the phases to be improved. I like the Grasping Hands idea, but was poorly done. This should be designed to be a more challenging part of the fight, and have Modniir do it more often during the fight. Idea would be for the Grasping Hands to pull some players under the map into a cave in which players set explosives under Modniir's shield and blow it from underneath him, which unlocks the stage when we can attack him and repeats.

*Admiral Taidha Covington- The teleport is cool, but would like more random locations for the Teleport to make players hunt her down. The Bomb phase could use more dangers, such as elite/champ flying mobs that attack players heavily, and maybe even make use of the water for this. Have players do something in the water regarding ships or sea monsters or something.

*Karka Queen- I feel this boss need a total revamp. Replace this with Fire Shaman or make this whole event different. She doesnt have enough HP and nothing about the fight requires skills. Its just all out DPS.

Svanir - difficulty shouldnt go up, but i like the idea of more adds or phases ala behemoth

Fire ele - i think this is currently fine. Maybe a little more health

Modniir - nice idea, but they wont overhaul to thst extent. I think grasping hands during fight isnt a bad idea though

Taidha - pretty much anything can improve this fight

Karka - i agree it needs improving. I think the existing mechanics just need greater emphasis. The egg throwing needs to actually be essential like it was before improved condition damage and elite dps. I also think it needs to be larger in size to real accentuate it. If they were to utterly rework it, it should spawn in the nest area and culminate in being destroyed in the lava somehow.

*Svanir Shaman- Starter zone boss, never intended for Lvl 80's, it's fine.

*Fire Elemental- Starter zone boss, never intended for Lvl 80's, it's fine.

*Modniir Overlord- Also not a level 80 boss, it works fine if all characters are zone level...no changes needed.

*Admiral Taidha Covington- Also not a level 80 boss, it works fine if all characters are zone level...no changes needed, also, there are 2 places that the Teleport can go, so it's not always the same location.

*Karka Queen- It's supposed to be all out DPS. Working as intended.