Did any one buy Deluxe Edition during the resent 50% sale ?

Hi,

Did any one buy Deluxe Edition during the 50 % off sales recently. I am really confused about the sales price . I was charged 37.49 $ for the Deluxe edition. But the regular price is 54.99 $. Which is why i am confused . Can some one clarify this for me ? Thank you in advance

> @"aeshadri.2819" said:

> Hi,

> Did any one buy Deluxe Edition during the 50 % off sales recently. I am really confused about the sales price . I was charged 37.49 $ for the Deluxe edition. But the regular price is 54.99 $. Which is why i am confused . Can some one clarify this for me ? Thank you in advance

US$37.49 would have been half off the Ultimate, which wasn't on sale. I'd submit a ticket to support

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Choose `Purchase Issue` → `Missing or inaccurate receipt`.

That's the closest to the issue you are describing without triggering a reflexive action on the first tier support person who looks at the ticket. Keep the explanation as simple as you did above **and** do the math for them. You were charged $37.49, instead of $27.49 (50% off deluxe price).

FYI Support has been overwhelmed with tickets for a while now, with non-account issues taking as long as 3 weeks for an initial response (financial & account related inquiries are often much quicker, sometimes in a few days).

While you are waiting, here are some other possibilities:

* You bought something else for US$10, including gems or an extra character slot.

* You actually bought basic plus something else, like a living world unlock pack.

Each should be relatively easy to check.

Good luck and please let us know what you discover.

Thank you for your response This is the response I got from the support

> To clarify things up, the standard price of the Deluxe Collection is $74.99 and during the 50% off promotion it turned out to be $37.50. Also, you have been billed $44.24 because of the $6.75 order tax.

I still don't get it only ultimate cost that much . If what support is saying is true then the price has been increase and then the offer was given . Then it was not a true 50 % off offer . Maybe there is misunderstanding . I have replied to that ticket again . Let me wait for their replay

That response says you purchased the Deluxe _Collection_, which is a bundle of the Deluxe Edition of Path of Fire, bundled with Heart of Thorns.

That's why the price was $37.49 or $37.50.

Check your 'My Account' page to see if you have both expansions unlocked, or, if you had previously purchased Path of Fire _or_ Heart of Thorns, ask for a refund for Path of Fire _or_ Heart of Thorns.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> That response says you purchased the Deluxe _Collection_, which is a bundle of the Deluxe Edition of Path of Fire, bundled with Heart of Thorns.

> That's why the price was $37.49 or $37.50.

> Check your 'My Account' page to see if you have both expansions unlocked, or, if you had previously purchased Path of Fire _or_ Heart of Thorns, ask for a refund for Path of Fire _or_ Heart of Thorns.

Thank you for the clarification :+1: