[Feedback] Tremor Armadillo

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Okay, whoever likes cutesy-wutsey stuff will love this. I don't. ;)

>

> **I would have preferred some Roller Beetle skins that are like the original: same model, just different patterns with more dye channels.**

>

> Hope those are coming eventually. :+1:

All the 2k gem skins have been pretty big departures from the base. I'm certain that we'll see a RNG pack with beetle skins within a few weeks.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > Okay, whoever likes cutesy-wutsey stuff will love this. I don't. ;)

> >

> > **I would have preferred some Roller Beetle skins that are like the original: same model, just different patterns with more dye channels.**

> >

> > Hope those are coming eventually. :+1:

>

> All the 2k gem skins have been pretty big departures from the base. I'm certain that we'll see a RNG pack with beetle skins within a few weeks.

Agreed.

Also remember the first sets of mounts we got were the Spooky ones with glowing skeletons painted on the sides, which a lot of people said were too silly or obviously tied to one festival. (And the second one was the Wintersday mounts which had the same problem.) We also had the peacock raptor released early on. So there is precedent for them releasing 'silly' mount skins or ones which deviate a lot from the original model first and then plainer ones later on.